Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » RealLife Galaxy 8 (6h War only) long game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page RealLife Galaxy 8 (6h War only) long game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

RE: RealLife Galaxy 8 (6h) long game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm still getting Erwin to make it war only. Will let you know when I confirm it with him

02.12.2016 11:43 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

RE: RealLife Galaxy 8 (6h War only) long game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This galaxy is now on War Only setting.

Erwin said there's an extra setting to make HSE weaker like in the 400 turn galaxy. Would you guys like that? I'm asking how much weaker that option has made HSE.

04.12.2016 12:01 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll leave it as it is then. Tech isn't really as easy to come by in that galaxy - so HSE shouldn't be too big a problem

04.12.2016 14:31 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
uncountednose Player-Rank: 3 uncountednose is a male
Master Beta-Tester Extraordinaire

images/avatars/avatar-892.gif

Registration Date: 01.02.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Interesting, need to send out some scouts so I can map swap with some other players. Tongue

-Erwin [CS]
20.12.2016 01:45 uncountednose is offline Send an Email to uncountednose Search for Posts by uncountednose Add uncountednose to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Oh good, I need to build some scouts and find him, then I can blow him up! Ha Ha Ha

Shucks, don't have the resources to build Scouts yet. :(

Look out Zeus, I will be coming. Big Grin

Nick

20.12.2016 05:45 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

quote:
Originally posted by Pääsuke
Diplomacy is still available. Big Grin

Really? I thought Erwin told me he disabled it.. I'm not in the galaxy so can't verify it myself..

Ah well.. Guess it's still playable..

20.12.2016 11:34 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Yep this is not a War Only...............oh well time for me to be really diplomatic........right up until I kill something.
20.12.2016 18:21 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Pääsuke Player-Rank: 1
Scouts his own Systems

Registration Date: 08.12.2015

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pääsuke

game is still playable, but for future games, i ask
can you modify the % of planets?

i think best would be
40% (1)2-3 planets system
30% 4-5 planets system
30% 6-7( 8 ) planets system

or 45-25-30 (i like this more)

corruption is how it was ment to be, but too many big systems, should be more tiny systems, so it gives systems the values, they should be important as spot - as territory, you know.. i ment it as like that, now the small systems are rare and i dont care much to take these systems , i still look at planet values, not the positions.
if they are more normal, i care more about them. to get spots on galaxy

and huge systems should be more mixed with more players - that was early vision - to get game look like that. it didnt go like that. people colonize all around their HQ, including me.. Big Grin if there are more little systems, then more traveling. it is maybe because of long turns (patience is a virtue) ?
------ this may change when wars start . lets see

anyways. game is playable and tough. like every galaxy.. best players win/dominate galaxy. its like hard task for solving and so on. overally im satisfied with game, all main things are met :
1) corruption - not so easy to get fast up
2) lot of planets - fight with own greed - to take or not not to take
3) big map - always can escape somewhere or colonize to catch up.
4) conflict-zones are real, bring in the paranoia, the system destroyer.
5) exos are so-so. it is good that players, who get them rarely, can get them this game for sure.

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by Pääsuke: 09.01.2017 08:54.

09.01.2017 06:51 Pääsuke is offline Send an Email to Pääsuke Search for Posts by Pääsuke Add Pääsuke to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » RealLife Galaxy 8 (6h War only) long game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH