Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » forum Info galaxy is closed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page forum Info galaxy is closed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

forum Info galaxy is closed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a War-Only real life galaxy (6 hr. tics) to start November 3rd. The rules are ..

(1) You cannot attack or conquer a players HQ planet until their empire reaches a score of 10,000. This is to eliminate planet gifting and to protect new players.

(2) You may make verbal peace treaties with other empires, but you cannot conspire with anyone to attack a third Party.

(3) You must try to win For yourself and By yourself with no help from others.

The auto-attack feature is installed to prevent joint attacks. (any ship/fleet/planet at the same point in the galaxy will automatically attack each other).

Hyperspace strength is set to 20% in order to discourage defense and promote offense.

The best strategy player should win. It's 70% skill and only 30% Luck. Good sportsmanship is encouraged.

Please do not reply to this post. This post is here to inform players of this galaxy's set of rules. There is nothing to debate or reply about.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 29.10.2018 19:36.

25.10.2018 16:22 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Arcady Player-Rank: 3 Arcady is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1313.gif

Registration Date: 13.09.2008

RE: Check forum for Info galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about no building up of fleets on protected planets for inflating scores? Build them and use them.

--<Emma Gonzalez for President>--

27.10.2018 17:10 Arcady is offline Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: Check forum for Info galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't think we can ban building ships. Wink
27.10.2018 19:11 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

And I don't think that's what I said or implied.

28.10.2018 19:23 Arcady is offline Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List

I'm not sure what you mean about protected planets, unless you mean command centers. Or are you saying you don't like it when players build ships, but don't let your bigger fleet kill them ? Confused I'm really not sure. However I am sure that I requested that no one reply to this post, as there was nothing up for discussion. But I guess you didn't read that part.
28.10.2018 19:59 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
nobody
Puts Shields on Colony Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1331.jpg

Registration Date: 15.10.2018

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He ment that people should use ships and move these out from planets, not keep them in base to pump score with safeplay -- you know, if they are defensive, they have support from planets (turrets and other stuff).

You actually can't control forums like that - juridically would be correct that we (other users besides you) can duplicate the topic and have discussions there still so You can enjoy the silence here alone, no problem.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nobody: 28.10.2018 20:18.

28.10.2018 20:17 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List

??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I did lower the HSE to 20% strength to help lower PD. That's about all I can do.
28.10.2018 20:43 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
nobody

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, its alright, all good. He sort of trolled You.
28.10.2018 20:55 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List

? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like it better when people speak for themselves, rather then someone else stepping in to try and explain what they meant. He's a big boy. He can speak for himself ... if you don't mind. Wink
28.10.2018 22:31 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
nobody

He will come and tell himself, too. I just calm You down. P.S. don't come to tell me how to behave in other's topics, I remind You, You have ruined many progressive ideas in forum.

or.. Do I sense You are planning to get rid of me with your bossy attitude? Really afraid to lose galaxies?
28.10.2018 23:04 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List
nobody

I did communicate all well, was polite.

You started it now. You need to understand, man, You don't own this game and forums should have free speech.

This, what You did in past in my idea topics, wasn't communication, that was provocation. Anyways I don't want to nag again. Calm down and good luck, haven't had chance to play CS almost year. Don't ruin it with your ego games, alright?

28.10.2018 23:08 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List

This is a War-Only real life galaxy (6 hr. tics) to start November 3rd. The rules are ..

(1) You cannot attack or conquer a players HQ planet until their empire reaches a score of 10,000. This is to eliminate planet gifting and to protect new players.

(2) You may make verbal peace treaties with other empires, but you cannot conspire with anyone to attack a third Party.

The auto-attack feature is installed to prevent joint attacks. (any ship/fleet/planet at the same point in the galaxy will automatically attack each other).

Hyperspace strength is set to 20% in order to discourage defense and promote offense.

The best strategy player should win. It's 70% skill and only 30% Luck. Good sportsmanship is encouraged.

Please do not reply to this post. This post is here to inform players of this galaxy's set of rules. There is nothing to debate or reply about.
28.10.2018 23:08 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
nobody

OK, I understand You. As You wish. Duplicated the topic for chit-chat.
28.10.2018 23:12 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List

RE: Check forum for Info galaxy/reshuffle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross

If we don't get 8 or 9 players by November 1st then there will be a reshuffle.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 29.10.2018 12:48.

29.10.2018 12:01 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
However I am sure that I requested that no one reply to this post, as there was nothing up for discussion. But I guess you didn't read that part.

OK. Don't bother sending me any more invites then. I will take myself out of this galaxy.

29.10.2018 17:36 Arcady is offline Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List
nobody

Seems like this galaxy will fail, I am out, too.

I start new topic for new galaxy, with new War Only meta.
29.10.2018 18:21 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List

This galaxy is closed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This galaxy is closed. Sorry
29.10.2018 19:34 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » forum Info galaxy is closed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH