Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Assert in Governor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Assert in Governor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jackjack Player-Rank: 2
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1220.jpg

Registration Date: 04.07.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got an error... I was looking at governor then this happened 9:33 sat

19.04.2008 10:38 jackjack is offline Search for Posts by jackjack Add jackjack to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you reproduce this problem? If not, could you enable crashdumps on your machine, and send me the dump next time it happens.
19.04.2008 11:19 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
jackjack Player-Rank: 2
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1220.jpg

Registration Date: 04.07.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by jackjack

didn't have it active soz

I have been using the up,down,left,right keys more lately as a useless piece of reference

19.04.2008 12:21 jackjack is offline Search for Posts by jackjack Add jackjack to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Assert in Governor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH