Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Long turn Caustrophobia Galaxy? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Long turn Caustrophobia Galaxy?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

Long turn Caustrophobia Galaxy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any interest for this?

25.09.2017 05:55 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1310.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: Long turn Caustrophobia Galaxy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Mike, What do you mean by long turn ? As far as claustrophobia goes ... I am running 3 small prime time galaxies in different time zones right now.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 25.09.2017 19:10.

25.09.2017 19:09 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Techno! Player-Rank: 1 Techno! is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1308.jpg

Registration Date: 24.09.2017

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Explain more your galaxy, Michael. I added your galaxy to sign up topic, too.
10.11.2017 04:11 Techno! is offline Send an Email to Techno! Search for Posts by Techno! Add Techno! to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

RE: Long turn Caustrophobia Galaxy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Micheal,

I would be up for it. My vote is 4 hour turns. Unless you are meaning longer then that.

10.11.2017 05:01 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Michael dew
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3 or 4 hours would be good. I am not one who has ever decided on galaxy details and such. I just wanted to play some sort of long turn galaxy because i have been so busy i have not had time for this game as much anymore at all.

23.11.2017 22:15 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Long turn Caustrophobia Galaxy?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH