Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by tingling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just received a pm from Ruger and in-game message from Juicy Juice (assuming that's Elder?)

I suggested end turn at 185 at first.. but received a request at turn 180 when the weekend is up.. and with others saying they're fine with any end turn.. I'll set it to 180..

Thanks to all for playing again.. and hope to see you all in the next TG

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 13.09.2014 15:15.

13.09.2014 15:14 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was a good game. First time in a long while I felt a need to get up in the middle of the night to check on fleet movements.
14.09.2014 22:26 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 3 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

then sign up for the next one, i think the settings will make it even more of a challenge Big Grin

14.09.2014 22:34 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
It was a good game. First time in a long while I felt a need to get up in the middle of the night to check on fleet movements.

Yea good game everyone.. Hope to see you guys in the next TG too - although I need to see my own schedule first as well.

15.09.2014 04:35 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Just wondering.. What did you guys think about the juiciness and space of the planets? I'm trying to use the experience to see if I can cram a game into a 4 hour session played this weekend. And I guess I could some turn by turn experience from those who used these planets

16.09.2014 16:41 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 3 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

it was a little over the top ... if you want it to be a game centered on resource control, then the settings would work ... but with such high production and research values, but no increase in resource values, you'll have a really hard time providing your own resources like in other FFA games. We barely made it work in a TG.

16.09.2014 19:01 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Alarik Player-Rank: 3 Alarik is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

Registration Date: 29.03.2009

quote:
Originally posted by Confused
it was a little over the top ... if you want it to be a game centered on resource control, then the settings would work ... but with such high production and research values, but no increase in resource values, you'll have a really hard time providing your own resources like in other FFA games. We barely made it work in a TG.

I think a big part of that was also the civ traits. The high planet stats plus extra 20-30% of everything added up quickly.
17.09.2014 15:33 Alarik is offline Send an Email to Alarik Search for Posts by Alarik Add Alarik to your Buddy List
Tharj17 Player-Rank: 2 Tharj17 is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1012.jpg

Registration Date: 31.03.2011

I'm a bit late to say this, but thanks for the galaxy, was good to play again. Sorry I wasn't much help in overall, I need to brush up on my CS skills, hehe Smile

17.09.2014 17:48 Tharj17 is offline Send an Email to Tharj17 Search for Posts by Tharj17 Add Tharj17 to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

A hub to be proud of. I told myself, If you build them, they will come.

was hoping for more.

I really liked the transfer stations.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 20.09.2014 01:05.

20.09.2014 01:04 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

And all those wormholes were built by Sygor lol..

20.09.2014 09:41 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH