Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Poll: Themed role-play FFA galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What would you like to see as a theme for a role-play FFA galaxy?
Races in Master of Orion (Psilons, Sakkra, etc) 3 100.00%
Countries (e.g. Poland, Malaysia, etc) 0 0.00%
Names of scientists (Einstein, Newton, etc) 0 0.00%
Total: 3 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Poll: Themed role-play FFA galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Poll: Themed role-play FFA galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If there are other suggestions, please suggest and debate below..

Planning to launch Nov 19. Cheap research (low tech mod)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 02.11.2014 15:49.

02.11.2014 15:48 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by tingling
RE: Poll: Themed role-play FFA galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actually I was thinking of names for Psilons first.. since they would fit a cheap research galaxy theme maybe.. like a Psilon civil war..

http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Psilon

Known Emperors: Meson, Kelvan, Dynalon, Quark, Zygot, Tachaon, Amios, Dynalon, Erga Uticus, Psiros, Tssha, Menz Agitat, Ekar Orgit

Too lazy to look for MOO 2 names

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 02.11.2014 15:52.

02.11.2014 15:50 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Skinnyloser Player-Rank: 3 Skinnyloser is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 17.01.2006

Moo2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First person to name the five missing races gets first pick of name!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Skinnyloser: 02.11.2014 16:52.

02.11.2014 16:51 Skinnyloser is offline Send an Email to Skinnyloser Homepage of Skinnyloser Search for Posts by Skinnyloser Add Skinnyloser to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Skinnyloser
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Human scientists vs the Aliens

Issac Newton
Louis Pasteur
Albert Einstein
Galileo
Nikola Tesla
Marie Curie
Bobo the smart ass
Aristotle
Charles Darwin
Otto Hahn
James Clerk Maxwell
02.11.2014 16:51 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 3 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

RE: Moo2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Skinnyloser
First person to name the five missing races gets first pick of name!

crystals, birds, dinos, fishies, smartypants Tongue

dont need a pick so i refrained from saying Silicoids, Alkari, Sakkra, Trilarians and Psilons, coz then i wouldve won, and since i dont play FFA, we'll all wait patiently till someone gets it right LOL

02.11.2014 18:41 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
geralth Player-Rank: 3 geralth is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1199.jpg

Registration Date: 02.02.2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

psilion commanders looks fine for me.

03.11.2014 06:26 geralth is offline Send an Email to geralth Homepage of geralth Search for Posts by geralth Add geralth to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

btw, new rule : all polls need a choice "I dont want to vote but i sure as hell want to see the results" Roll Eyes

03.11.2014 10:42 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List

RE: Poll: Themed role-play FFA galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Races in Master of Orion (Psilons, Sakkra, etc), 2 votes, 100.00%
Countries (e.g. Poland, Malaysia, etc), 0 votes, 0.00%
Names of scientists (Einstein, Newton, etc), 0 votes, 0.00%

03.11.2014 11:02 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

you want a full list of races in the MoO series? Tongue theres a bunch of them in MoO3 Smile

03.11.2014 11:39 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List

A galaxy has been created for this thread

http://cosmicsupremacy.com/galaxy.php?galid=707

I made it 1 hour ticks - since I think we haven't had 1 hour galaxies for a while.. so it'll start on a Friday to get through colonisation over the weekends.

HQ is for research - no superfleet building capacity.. Most planets are also standard and not super juicy.. but research is super cheap as requested..

I'm not doing forum signup - but will post up a notice for players who join to try and put on their best role-play hats. There might be players who do choose the same names maybe? But right now I can't be bothered to be a regulator on that.. I think it'll work itself out..

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 06.11.2014 16:41.

06.11.2014 16:40 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Poll: Themed role-play FFA galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH