Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Air Team Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Air Team Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Confused Player-Rank: 3 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

Air Team Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Actual setup still to be discussed while signups continue Smile So, sign 'm up boys 'n girls !

1) Confused
2)

23.05.2015 14:33 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Ruger Player-Rank: 3 Ruger is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1130.jpg

Registration Date: 23.03.2008

RE: Air Team Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) Confused
2) Ruger
3)
23.05.2015 15:21 Ruger is offline Send an Email to Ruger Search for Posts by Ruger Add Ruger to your Buddy List
bldrnnr Player-Rank: 1
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1252.jpg

Registration Date: 04.04.2015

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) Confused
2) Ruger
3) bldrnnr
4)
23.05.2015 19:44 bldrnnr is offline Send an Email to bldrnnr Search for Posts by bldrnnr Add bldrnnr to your Buddy List
AmoebA Player-Rank: 2
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 20.03.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1) Confused
2) Ruger
3) bldrnnr
4) AmoebA
5)
24.05.2015 06:15 AmoebA is offline Send an Email to AmoebA Search for Posts by AmoebA Add AmoebA to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Hmm.. 27 fame from rank 4... I guess I should try and win this one.....

1) Confused
2) Ruger
3) bldrnnr
4) AmoebA
5) tingling
6)

24.05.2015 06:33 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Cyrus II Player-Rank: 2
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

Registration Date: 15.12.2014

1) Confused
2) Ruger
3) bldrnnr
4) AmoebA
5) tingling
6) Cyrus II
7)

26.05.2015 19:01 Cyrus II is offline Send an Email to Cyrus II Search for Posts by Cyrus II Add Cyrus II to your Buddy List
pommiebastard Player-Rank: 3 pommiebastard is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

images/avatars/avatar-1246.jpg

Registration Date: 14.02.2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
1) Confused
2) Ruger
3) bldrnnr
4) AmoebA
5) tingling
6) Cyrus II
7) Pommie Smile

27.05.2015 08:43 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List
AmoebA Player-Rank: 2
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 20.03.2007

1) Confused
2) Ruger
3) bldrnnr
4) tingling
5) Cyrus II
6) Pommie Smile

sorry cant do this galaxy. hope you guys get enough players. see ya later at some point
29.05.2015 12:08 AmoebA is offline Send an Email to AmoebA Search for Posts by AmoebA Add AmoebA to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by AmoebA
sorry cant do this galaxy. hope you guys get enough players. see ya later at some point

Sorry to hear that.. Some other time then..

29.05.2015 17:03 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Ruger Player-Rank: 3 Ruger is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1130.jpg

Registration Date: 23.03.2008

I may need to back out as well if it does not start soon. Schools almost out and I will have little time left to myself for the summer.
31.05.2015 14:36 Ruger is offline Send an Email to Ruger Search for Posts by Ruger Add Ruger to your Buddy List

Hmm.. Doesn't seem like we're gonna have a TG this summer after all

Any other plans?

Or how about 4 of you vs me and CS advisor tingling lol.. Team galaxy format with 2 players signing up temporarily to help with filling imbalanced numbers

01.06.2015 04:58 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

What,
taking on two tinglings with 3 players? sounds weird, but I would consider it.

02.06.2015 02:10 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List

I guess that'll blur the ethical lines too much wouldn't it. Maybe best not to..

Doesn't seem like we're going to have a galaxy though hmm..

I guess you guys should go enjoy the summer sun lol (AmoebA and I will be chilling here heh)

02.06.2015 09:11 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

it seems strange that the chatter about all the games is down. is that normal for summertime, You know for the normal summertime in the normal parts of the planet. Smile

02.06.2015 22:12 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List
zoot Player-Rank: 3 zoot is a male

images/avatars/avatar-276.gif

Registration Date: 02.09.2007

Shocked I hate to break it to you , but Portland ain't normal...

If it still goes ahead

1) Confused
2) Ruger
3) bldrnnr
4) tingling
5) Cyrus II
6) Pommie Smile
7) zoot
03.06.2015 06:45 zoot is offline Send an Email to zoot Homepage of zoot Search for Posts by zoot Add zoot to your Buddy List

it aint Portlandia, well not all of it.... well at least that is what we tell ourselves.... Smile

03.06.2015 06:53 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List

BTW Im still for getting another team game going with the hope that we can do another big challenging team game like nightmare was again soon.

03.06.2015 06:55 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List

I know what this is about..

There's a campaign to prevent me from getting to rank 4 isn't there? That's why no one wants to start this galaxy.. that must be it..

Or I guess I should just open this galaxy with some settings then adjust it from there?

03.06.2015 07:40 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

RE: Air Team Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about..

[with reference to Ruger's suggestion]

Galaxy Name: Air Team Galaxy
Turn Length: 180 mins
Min Required Player-Rank: 1 and up
Team Galaxy: YES
Galaxy Size: 4 x 7 x 4 (How about that? A tall galaxy where hot AIR rises? :p)

Start Date: 12 June
Start Time: 20 : 00 CET
Faster Start Ticks: NO
Game Ends: By voting

Sector Size: 200 units Ruger suggested 250
Planet Count Per System: 2 - 2 Ruger suggested 1 - 1, Multiglow preferred 2 - 2
Regular Planet Space: 800 - 800
Regular Planet Commodities: 80 - 80 Food/Production/Science
Technology Cost Multiplier: 600 (recomm. 250 for Speed-Galaxies)
Corruption Multiplier: 1
Reputation Multiplier: 1
Colony-Module Multiplier: 200
Score Break-Even: 20

Homeworld Planet Space: 800
Homeworld Planet Commodities: 32 Food 20 Production 50 Science Adjusted so ship production is much slower for resourcers to keep up
Homeworld Population Count: 80
Homesystem Juicy Planets Count: 0 1 regular planet with 80 in all stats?
Homesystem Juicy Planet Space: NA
Homesystem Juicy Planet Commodities: NA
Number of Colony Ships: 5
Starting Credits: 600

Custom Homeworld Changes: disabled
Custom Civilization Changes: 7

03.06.2015 07:56 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
raf7 Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-791.jpg

Registration Date: 14.05.2009

Guys,

I have been busy with various stuff, but I am still checking the Forums daily, and keeping the possibility of participation in this TG alive.

And then I see those settings.... Neutral

Was Confused not clear enough before?

Kindly roll back into basic common sense, also considering the importance of keeping it simple for newcomers.

03.06.2015 15:28 raf7 is offline Send an Email to raf7 Search for Posts by raf7 Add raf7 to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Air Team Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH