Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Mike is the King » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike is the King
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-1300.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Mike is the King Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MikeModular has been crowned King of the Universe. Many good players. War stories here .... This is what the top 7 total score looks like.
NAME..........Place finishes.......total.........Finished
MikeModular 1-3 4 1st
raz 2-3 5 2nd
Uncountednose 1-7 8 3rd
Multiglow 5-6 11 4th
War Lord 2-10 12 5th
Halburn 4-9 13 6th
War_Cross 5-8 13 7th

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 02.04.2017 01:56.

02.04.2017 01:54 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
MikeModular Player-Rank: 2 MikeModular is a male
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

images/avatars/avatar-1297.jpg

Registration Date: 18.07.2015

RE: Mike is the King Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is really a strange victory. I had no big battles. And I was not able to control the game for the last 90 turns since I was on a ski hike. So I was very glad to sign a verbal peace treaty with uncountednose and just hoped that he or Raz will not get higher total position than me. Thanks everybody for the interesting game!

And by the way...
The hike was great! Here is a photo from the beautiful Manpupuner Plateau which was the final destination of the route.

02.04.2017 15:00 MikeModular is offline Send an Email to MikeModular Search for Posts by MikeModular Add MikeModular to your Buddy List
uncountednose Player-Rank: 3 uncountednose is a male
Master Beta-Tester Extraordinaire

images/avatars/avatar-892.gif

Registration Date: 01.02.2007

RE: Mike is the King Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congrats

-Erwin [CS]
02.04.2017 15:07 uncountednose is offline Send an Email to uncountednose Search for Posts by uncountednose Add uncountednose to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-1300.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross

Cool picture. My sister's daughter does crazy stuff like mountain climbing. I think the stones look like aliens. The face of the big one looks like Godzilla.
02.04.2017 15:59 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Mike is the King

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH