Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Team Challange Batched game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Team Challange Batched game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 3
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Meanwhile, On a porch, somewhere in the Gamma Gamma Gamma System. Sgt 2.5 Toe "Hold my Beer Watch This" Rambo, Looks at his orders and Smiles. Thinking to Himself "About Farking Time." But first he has some courting to do.

The Porch

Who would of thought "Sara Charlotte 4 Toe" would of Survived the Jags..But she did!
17.04.2017 01:21 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Meanwhile, on a desolate Planet, Deep within Mice territory. "Redneck Sloth 2.5 Toe," looks around.

Redneck Sloth 2.5 Toe; Yea this will do. Where simple Country Folk, but we know how to survive!

Them Mice give us problems, I'll just call my brother "Sgt 2.5 Toe", He ain't right in the head, but Damm he knows how to kill. I heard he once took on 5,435 Jags with nothing more than a Sharpened stick.
19.04.2017 01:23 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
pommiebastard Player-Rank: 3 pommiebastard is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

images/avatars/avatar-1246.jpg

Registration Date: 14.02.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by pommiebastard

I would say that this galaxy has officially been fumigated!

19.04.2017 20:45 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List

That was different. Good game Red Team

I set an end turn for turn 416. Some how it screwed-up the the next turn thingy, so we have a turn at the top of the hour, not sure if it will go back to batch tick after that or not
19.04.2017 21:07 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Meanwhile, on a desolate Planet, Deep within Mice territory. "Redneck Sloth 2.5 Toe," looks around, and see's his wife talking to "Sara Charlotte 4 Toe"...He can't help himself and Yells, "it's over, we won."

I heard my brother, Sgt 2.5 Toe, has been released from service and is on his way to this Krom forsaken rock. Me and him together, we can rebuild this place.

Day's Later, on a Friday, the four of them go to the local meeting hall and have some Chicken Fried steak

Beside Sgt 2.5 Toe, lays a Sharped Stick. Cause he knows it's not over!
19.04.2017 23:20 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
pommiebastard Player-Rank: 3 pommiebastard is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

images/avatars/avatar-1246.jpg

Registration Date: 14.02.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by pommiebastard

thanks everyone for playing.

I have learned so much about playing batched ticks (mostly the hard way!) but always fun and compelling!

Pommie!

19.04.2017 23:37 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
That was different. Good game Red Team

I set an end turn for turn 416. Some how it screwed-up the the next turn thingy, so we have a turn at the top of the hour, not sure if it will go back to batch tick after that or not

Yes it has and the Mice got slaughtered.

It sure was fun though.

Remind me to remember how much I hate Bio Bombs the next time we do this.

Memo to self: Set the reputation to something other than zero next time.

Well played Jags Smile
20.04.2017 00:11 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
uncountednose Player-Rank: 3 uncountednose is a male
Master Beta-Tester Extraordinaire

images/avatars/avatar-892.gif

Registration Date: 01.02.2007

0 Corruption is the problem, not the rep. I kinda like the 0 corruption for batched because it makes it easier to calculate your planet outputs but bio is too strong if there is nothing to limit it. I won't be able to play another galaxy until the fall but I would like to give batched another try then.

-Erwin [CS]
20.04.2017 17:12 uncountednose is offline Send an Email to uncountednose Search for Posts by uncountednose Add uncountednose to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Team Challange Batched game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH