Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Battleship War Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battleship War Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Battleship War Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of you who like larger galaxies and bigger ship battles, we have one starting on next Saturday.

1 hour turns (15 min's for the first 25).

This galaxy will only last 300 turns.

So, who can build the most ships and wipe out their opponents?

War Only format.

Let the battles begin.

PS: I set this up with rank 1 as the minimum, but if any brand new players want to play, post here and I will change it to rank 0.

PPS: There you go War Lord...............come try and kick my butt if you are up to the challenge.
07.08.2017 23:21 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you
beating you is fun
08.08.2017 01:26 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Multiglow
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well it is now turn 68 and here is the latest galactic news report from the Battleship War Galaxy.

It appears that the Triffids are being Ruthless and have attacked someone.

It looks like War Eagle and Black Jack are off playing cards somewhere as neither of them have any Rep Points.

T50 has been busy attacking someone.

Looks like Cylon is getting assimilated by a Borg somewhere.

We think K-PEX must have got lost on his way to the game.
14.08.2017 21:29 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

As of turn 240.

1 Black Jack 7049676 +0.00
2 T50 PAK FA 6516784 +1.45
3 Ruthless Triffids 3622918 +2.06
4 War Eagle 2916879 +1.39
5 Cylon Borg 104128 +16.56
6 K-PEX 101417 +0.00
22.08.2017 01:02 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

This galaxy was supposed to be a War Only.

Unfortunately I forgot to ask Erwin to make the necessary changes to the set up and players 1 & 2 are allied, which makes playing this a total waste of time for everyone else.

I am going to set it up again and it will be war only this time.

BTW: I got killed really early on as I had 2 other players with home systems as next door neighbors.

Oh well, luck of the draw.
22.08.2017 19:24 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Espoir Player-Rank: 2
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 01.06.2014

A pity you did not wrote in the title WO. Anyway Black did not conquer nor hit anybody, except Cylon, who, in a depressive phase of his life, begun to attack almost anybody at the beginning of the game.
I answered the attacks in a decent manner and we have avoided to crush everybody else as our score was already very high, just replay this galaxy to see how to dev Smile .
Please next time do not forget to write WO, he make no difference for me nor Black we have very few to time to play together or against each other and nobody like to waste his time.
22.08.2017 20:10 Espoir is offline Send an Email to Espoir Search for Posts by Espoir Add Espoir to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Espoir
A pity you did not wrote in the title WO. Anyway Black did not conquer nor hit anybody, except Cylon, who, in a depressive phase of his life, begun to attack almost anybody at the beginning of the game.
I answered the attacks in a decent manner and we have avoided to crush everybody else as our score was already very high, just replay this galaxy to see how to dev Smile .
Please next time do not forget to write WO, he make no difference for me nor Black we have very few to time to play together or against each other and nobody like to waste his time.

Yes it was my fault for not putting it in the game title.

And the reason I declared war on everyone as soon as I met them, was because that is what you are supposed to do in a WO game.

Oh well.
22.08.2017 22:23 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Multi just put the new one up so here we go again.

GL if you are playing.
22.08.2017 22:31 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Yep, it is active.

Only changers were research went from 400 to 800. (going to take longer to build the Battleships), starting cash went from 8K to 20K and the 50 initial move times went down from 15 min to 5 min.

If anyone has a problem with the start times let me know and I can change them back.
22.08.2017 22:53 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

This galaxy starts in two hours and Erwin has not responded to me message about setting up the War Only coding for it.

So, we are going to play in on the Honor System.

Which means that as you find other players, you will IMMEDIATELY declare war on them.

There will be NO diplomacy between players whatsoever.

No trading or giving of gold or resources.

No sharing the GM.

NOTHING except trying to kill them.

If any player observes what is obvious allied activity, simply post it here.

Happy hunting everyone and have a great game Smile
26.08.2017 18:54 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Battleship War Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH