Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » WM WO PT galaxies » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WM WO PT galaxies
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-1303.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

WM WO PT galaxies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some players prefer big galaxies and a lot of planets which is fine. I tend to lean toward small galaxies and few planets so players must fight for them. The galaxy runs 3 hours a day for 27 days. It says suggested players is 7 but I hope we get twice that number to promote a scramble for planets and ruthless battles. The galaxy 36 systems of 3 planets which has an average of 15 or 16 planets per player. You'll have to fight for more. Good luck and have fun.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 16.09.2017 00:20.

17.08.2017 14:08 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: SMALL prime time galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This galaxy is not posted yet because Erwin is not responding to my requests to add the war-only features and post it. Also I'm moving the starting date to September 9th.
27.08.2017 17:50 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: SMALL prime time galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now ready for sign up
29.08.2017 15:13 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

Sorry guys but I thought the quick start would follow the prime-time settings. It was supposed to run 10 minute turns the the first 2 days and 15 minute turns after that. I guess the quick start does not look at the prime time settings.
09.09.2017 22:49 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

SURRENDER list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Although I'm not doing to badly I am willing to surrender to the cosmic clown and post a new galaxy. The quick start threw some players off guard and the clown used a tricky attack with troop ships which I give him credit for. Sign here if you think we should surrender and re-post.
10.09.2017 15:08 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

RE: SURRENDER list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

post a new one and keep playing this one until it starts
13.09.2017 00:18 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

RE: SURRENDER list Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WM WO PT #1 galaxy is waiting for war-only features to be added and posted. It will start Sept. 23rd. Then in a couple of weeks, 2 more similar galaxies will be posted in different time zones. All galaxies may be reshuffled to match number of planets per signed players.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 16.09.2017 00:27.

16.09.2017 00:25 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

I took the other 2 prime time galaxies off the grid for now.
30.09.2017 13:57 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » WM WO PT galaxies

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH