Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Rep Farming, is it a concern? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rep Farming, is it a concern?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1310.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: teams vs non-teams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by chrisadamley
you REALLY need to stop editing (multiple times) every comment you make after people have replied to it. Like, don't do that.

I edit to add a comma or a word that I might have forgotten. God forbid if my English was not perfect. Someone would go ape-shit.
24.11.2017 20:54 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

RE: teams vs non-teams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
quote:
Originally posted by chrisadamley
you REALLY need to stop editing (multiple times) every comment you make after people have replied to it. Like, don't do that.

I edit to add a comma or a word that I might have forgotten. God forbid if my English was not perfect. Someone would go ape-shit.

no no, you have been completely editing entire comments, changing what was said, deleting entirely and reposting something elsewhere. You are not just editing a comma...

24.11.2017 21:15 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Rep Farming, is it a concern?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH