Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy (1989)

Gotye

At time's if I'm doing good in a galaxy, a little MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

Give me other Genres to explore

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 01.12.2017 00:16.

30.11.2017 23:48 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Favorite songs.

01.12.2017 01:22 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Something a little bit older

With A Little Help Of My Friends
08.12.2017 01:51 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are two friends of mine burning up the Country Charts, Ryan Hinkle and Billy Yates.

Billy Yates:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfeiNCoxCBI

Ryan Hinkle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VorrsBCsXbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crsjVRAMTxQ
Both have just been released.

Thought we needed a little Christmas.

Nick

08.12.2017 05:15 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1328.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice clean quality recording. he has a good timber to his voice. Steel guitar was always my favorite instrument but I never bought one or tried to learn that instrument. I like Christmas songs but it's difficult getting into new ones. Kind of prefer the old standards.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 05.01.2018 14:23.

08.12.2017 23:04 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Alfa Player-Rank: 1
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

Registration Date: 11.12.2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRtNybc5Rfg

Reinier Zonneveld - Plastic People

Genre: Electronic
Style: Tech House, Techno
Year: 2016
25.01.2018 19:14 Alfa is offline Send an Email to Alfa Search for Posts by Alfa Add Alfa to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Welcome to CS, Alfa, Hope to see you in a game some day.

NickVanran

26.01.2018 00:21 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

RE: Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about a little Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay from across the world.
12.08.2018 00:21 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

OK, War_Cross is a old fart. Kidding!

But I wonder at times, was the music from the 60, 70, 80s better then the 90s, 20, or 21s
Or is there a cross sitting on the dock of the bay
14.10.2018 02:22 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1328.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Dock of the bay is good. It's been classic rock lately. I'm still writing songs and recording them. Having fun with my harmonizer right now. It's amazing how well it works.
14.10.2018 02:30 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH