Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 3
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy (1989)

Gotye

At time's if I'm doing good in a galaxy, a little MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This

Give me other Genres to explore

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 01.12.2017 00:16.

30.11.2017 23:48 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Favorite songs.

01.12.2017 01:22 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 3
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Something a little bit older

With A Little Help Of My Friends
08.12.2017 01:51 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are two friends of mine burning up the Country Charts, Ryan Hinkle and Billy Yates.

Billy Yates:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfeiNCoxCBI

Ryan Hinkle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VorrsBCsXbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crsjVRAMTxQ
Both have just been released.

Thought we needed a little Christmas.

Nick

08.12.2017 05:15 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1310.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice clean quality recording. he has a good timber to his voice. Steel guitar was always my favorite instrument but I never bought one or tried to learn that instrument. I like Christmas songs but it's difficult getting into new ones. Kind prefer the old standards.
08.12.2017 23:04 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH