Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weird Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Weird Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of us who want to play a galaxy, any galaxy while waiting for everyone else to get back, here is a weird galaxy to have some fun with.

Planet sizes are anywhere from a useless 10 up to 60.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Multiglow: 14.01.2018 06:15.

13.01.2018 23:17 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Puts Shields on Colony Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will play
14.01.2018 23:28 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 3
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's in.

14.01.2018 23:35 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Multiglow

Oh great, we have a War Lord (who only plays to kill my poor planets) and a smelly Sloth running around with sharp sticks.

Nice to see things are getting back to abnormal around here.

Have a great game everyone.
15.01.2018 04:17 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Puts Shields on Colony Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
Oh great, we have a War Lord (who only plays to kill my poor planets) and a smelly Sloth running around with sharp sticks.

Nice to see things are getting back to abnormal around here.

Have a great game everyone.

i might ally with sloth just to make your planets glow in the dark even faster

or is this a war only galaxy
15.01.2018 19:50 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH