Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weird Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Weird Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of us who want to play a galaxy, any galaxy while waiting for everyone else to get back, here is a weird galaxy to have some fun with.

Planet sizes are anywhere from a useless 10 up to 60.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Multiglow: 14.01.2018 06:15.

13.01.2018 23:17 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will play
14.01.2018 23:28 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's in.

14.01.2018 23:35 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Multiglow

Oh great, we have a War Lord (who only plays to kill my poor planets) and a smelly Sloth running around with sharp sticks.

Nice to see things are getting back to abnormal around here.

Have a great game everyone.
15.01.2018 04:17 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
Oh great, we have a War Lord (who only plays to kill my poor planets) and a smelly Sloth running around with sharp sticks.

Nice to see things are getting back to abnormal around here.

Have a great game everyone.

i might ally with sloth just to make your planets glow in the dark even faster

or is this a war only galaxy
15.01.2018 19:50 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Nope it is not a war only............so feel free to gang up on poor harmless me.
17.01.2018 19:24 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

still time for new players to join this one

get in and have some fun killing muti
18.01.2018 17:44 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

OK I got to admit I messed up.

I wasn't paying attention to planet size while colonizing. I went with base Food/production/science. Now I have a bunch of planets with 10-20 max population.

Looks like I have three ways out of this mess I constructed for myself.

1. Give up
2. Wait and see what happens
3. Unleash Krom the god of war

I will take any and all advise.

My name in this galaxy is Ahiga--"He Fights" in Navajo.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 22.01.2018 01:18.

22.01.2018 00:43 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

easy ally with me and lets go nuke multi
22.01.2018 05:22 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Sorry guy's

My motivation is just not happening.

I know what I need to do, I'm just not...........feeling it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 25.01.2018 01:59.

25.01.2018 01:53 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
OK I got to admit I messed up.

I wasn't paying attention to planet size while colonizing. I went with base Food/production/science. Now I have a bunch of planets with 10-20 max population.

Looks like I have three ways out of this mess I constructed for myself.

1. Give up
2. Wait and see what happens
3. Unleash Krom the god of war

I will take any and all advise.

My name in this galaxy is Ahiga--"He Fights" in Navajo.

Looks like option 3 has been forced upon me by Krom. I am the underdog against a Smarter, Faster, Better opponent and he is probably better looking then I am!
30.01.2018 01:07 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Actually this has turned into quite a good little battle.

Would have been a hell of a lot more fun if we had a couple of extra players though.

MEMO to Self: Next time, KILL all of his damn planets in your space, BEFORE he builds a WH network in your territory.

PS: I am LURCH.........and that is exactly what I am doing.........lurching all over the place chasing you two.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Multiglow: 30.01.2018 05:40.

30.01.2018 05:38 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
Actually this has turned into quite a good little battle.

Would have been a hell of a lot more fun if we had a couple of extra players though.

MEMO to Self: Next time, KILL all of his damn planets in your space, BEFORE he builds a WH network in your territory.

PS: I am LURCH.........and that is exactly what I am doing.........lurching all over the place chasing you two.

Got to love WH. It was the only thing that has saved my ass from Annihilation by your "Mega Death Fleet of Doom" For a long time your fleet was Faster then mine (I think your new BattleShips Still are)....Always have an exit plan when dealing with a "Mega Death Fleet of Doom"
30.01.2018 23:26 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

my exit strategy for my first fleet did not go as planned and multi killed it while i was away working
it has been a good game
want to do something like it when it ends
31.01.2018 00:58 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by War Lord
my exit strategy for my first fleet did not go as planned and multi killed it while i was away working
it has been a good game
want to do something like it when it ends

That was truly painful to watch. Your Battle Ship Fleet getting carved up by Lurch. I was hoping to stay out of the war and just provide you with WH access to Lurch systems.

Well you know how that went. Had to use my Galactic Super Highway for my own defense.
31.01.2018 01:31 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

What does it take to kill the "Super Mega Death Fleet of Doom" I've been trying to get Lurch's Empire to suffer an Economic Collapse, but his super fleet is still flying.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 31.01.2018 22:57.

31.01.2018 22:57 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
What does it take to kill the "Super Mega Death Fleet of Doom" I've been trying to get Lurch's Empire to suffer an Economic Collapse, but his super fleet is still flying.

Time to develop another theory to run me out of cash.

The last thing I did before shutting down was to sell my stock of Exo........all 640K of it, which gave me a very nice cash boost.

It was a great game though, pity I am going to be away for the next few days.

Well played you two Smile
01.02.2018 02:54 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

So my master plan of Economic Collapse had a weak point. Next time I try this strategy, I will need to remember to force the price of Exotics down.

I have Doc trade, so I could of pushed the sell price down if I thought of it.

Oh well your "Super Mega Death fleet of Doom" is in safe harbor with 5 Command Centers. so it is safe from my little Fleet.

I got to say it was challenging keeping out of strike distance of the "Super Mega Death fleet of Doom" I think My Wormhole network had a big part in it.

01.02.2018 22:48 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH