Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Crown on the line » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crown on the line
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Alfa
If war lord would have gone inactive you would never start to harass him.

But me you harass. Why? Bcs you need to get rid of me.

It is i dont know why so big shame to you to admit WO is stolen idea and so hard to admit that i should get galaxy creatir tools too.

You do all you can to get rid of ppl who have visions and ideas.
When forums are dead. Nobidy posting.. and 1 will.
You ALWAYS then go active to override post with your random crap. So others cant have attention and you get coins again. And these your coibs get zero new members. They just annoy to make others give up trying

So anyway the first Concept of War Only that I could find.
12.02.2018 01:11 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Alfa
ok, lets tell it again 5th time.

there was game where ppl tricked with peace treaty. my game got ruined cause of that cheat. and i told make game, where is only war, so there is no cheats like that,

wc then bullied me - made jokes on my english and so on. go cry n stuff.
laughed on my tries to get game better.

after year i come back, guess who made my idea come true? the same bully.

and he got tools to generate galaxies.

first they cheat and harass people. they elimiante good players.
then they get promoted. what the fuck really.

What game?
12.02.2018 01:28 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
fred0050 Player-Rank: 1
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 24.09.2015

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
As I don't play 4 hour galaxies I am not in this battle.

I am, however, not impressed at how this was situation arbitrarily handled.

You simply do not tell players with 3 weeks invested in a galaxy that you have just decided to render their efforts meaningless;

As a suggestion, next time around, simply put a ban on taking any of the planets from whoever quits and then play the game out from there.

What difference does it makes if noone dont take these planets or everyone can take these planets. Or one person takes these planets, because everyone is trying to get more planets anyway and some luck factor is here also anyway. Also if I scan someones HQ and see that he is quitting should i say to all players that he have quitted ?? But surely I have to tell if he/she messages to me that he is quitting. This is not war if everyone knows my secret. This is not war if everyone knows my messages. This is not war if misleading is considered as lie or braking rules. I tell one more time - Misleading is one of the best weapons in the war and this is the first game where Im not allowed to send misleading messages to someone in order to make him to do actions what would be useful for me.
12.02.2018 01:35 fred0050 is offline Send an Email to fred0050 Search for Posts by fred0050 Add fred0050 to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1326.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
Fred0050 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe you did not know that in War-Only galaxies no collaboration between players is allowed. Is this the first war-only galaxy you've played ? The rules for war-only galaxies are posted somewhere. Go read them. You must win by yourself with no help from other players.
12.02.2018 01:50 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

quote:
Originally posted by fred0050
quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
As I don't play 4 hour galaxies I am not in this battle.

I am, however, not impressed at how this was situation arbitrarily handled.

You simply do not tell players with 3 weeks invested in a galaxy that you have just decided to render their efforts meaningless;

As a suggestion, next time around, simply put a ban on taking any of the planets from whoever quits and then play the game out from there.

What difference does it makes if noone dont take these planets or everyone can take these planets. Or one person takes these planets, because everyone is trying to get more planets anyway and some luck factor is here also anyway. Also if I scan someones HQ and see that he is quitting should i say to all players that he have quitted ?? But surely I have to tell if he/she messages to me that he is quitting. This is not war if everyone knows my secret. This is not war if everyone knows my messages. This is not war if misleading is considered as lie or braking rules. I tell one more time - Misleading is one of the best weapons in the war and this is the first game where Im not allowed to send misleading messages to someone in order to make him to do actions what would be useful for me.

I agree Fred. All is fair in love and war.

Everyone here should read some Sun Tzu....

12.02.2018 03:24 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Fair Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

War-only galaxies do have a different set of rules then diplomacy galaxies.
12.02.2018 03:39 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: Fair Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there should be a new forum rule.

War cross and Teno do not talk to each other. War cross doesn't post on tenos threads, teno doesnt post on war cross threads. you do not make a thread talking about the other person.

Anyone second this rule?

Its really getting old to read the fighting in the forums, from both sides.....

12.02.2018 05:13 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: Fair Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe we should add a rule that people like you that always try to stir up trouble and seldom have anything intelligent to add to the conversation should not be posting anything.
Anyone second this rule ?
12.02.2018 13:43 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
Maybe we should add a rule that people like you that always try to stir up trouble and seldom have anything intelligent to add to the conversation should not be posting anything.
Anyone second this rule ?

You and teno are constantly fighting about something.....really both need to stop

12.02.2018 17:59 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Maybe you should not read our posts if your losing sleep over it.
12.02.2018 18:16 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Crown on the line

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH