Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Known bug. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Known bug.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1326.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Known bug. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those that create galaxies you need to know, that if you set the start date to happen on the same day as daylight savings time in the CS time zone, that you will only get one tic on the first day. It only happens twice a year. I didn't know about this bug when I posted the rank 2 galaxy.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 02.11.2017 01:38.

01.11.2017 12:47 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1326.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: Known bug. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thought I should re post this bug because tomorrow is daylight savings time.
For those that create galaxies you need to know, that if you set the start date to happen on the same day as daylight savings time in the CS time zone, that you will only get one tic on the first day. It only happens twice a year.
10.03.2018 13:55 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Known bug.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH