Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Today has been brought to you by... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Today has been brought to you by...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A cappela.. music is specifically group or solo singing without instrumental accompaniment.

The sad part is with modern Editing and processing you will never truly hear it, unless you go out and seek it.

Anyway in my search of A cappela, Hallelujah - Pentatonix

And then we can go the other way Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence
05.04.2018 01:54 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1326.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Sing off Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's not true. Did you ever watch the SING-OFF ? It's where A cappela groups compete for a recording contract. The Pentatonix came in 3rd or 4th or something and Home Free came in first. They travel around the country doing live shows. Here is them doing their winning performance on the sing off. No studio ... 100% live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IA81Fjcdd4

They are the last performers in this clip.

That was a very cool version of The Sounds Of Silence. We did that song in one of my bands. My wife and I sang it. She had a wonderful voice. She had a slow vibrato like Lulu. She did a really good job on To Sir "With Love" also. Customers loved it.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 05.04.2018 04:10.

05.04.2018 03:46 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Today has been brought to you by...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH