Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » font? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page font?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Baxton Baxton is a male
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 13.04.2018

font? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there a way to change font size?
15.04.2018 04:20 Baxton is offline Send an Email to Baxton Search for Posts by Baxton Add Baxton to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

RE: font? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes there is a way!

15.04.2018 05:00 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Baxton Baxton is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Baxton
Confused Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would be so kind as to tell me HOW Please
15.04.2018 06:58 Baxton is offline Send an Email to Baxton Search for Posts by Baxton Add Baxton to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When you reply to a post, right above where you type...there are options for formatting.

Font, Size, Bold, etc....literally Right above where you type in you will see it cant miss it.

15.04.2018 07:31 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Baxton Baxton is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Baxton
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I meant in the game not the forum, the planet screen print is real small would like it to be a little bigger.
16.04.2018 04:23 Baxton is offline Send an Email to Baxton Search for Posts by Baxton Add Baxton to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Baxton
I meant in the game not the forum, the planet screen print is real small would like it to be a little bigger.

Oh..that i do not know.

i would guess no there is not a way.

Might be a question for Erwin. Erwin, is there any accessibility options for people with bad visions? Font increase etc?

i would be surprised if there is, but i have never needed it.

16.04.2018 05:15 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

quote:
Originally posted by Baxton

Have you tried the Windows Magnifier, this is the lens mode at 25%

16.04.2018 11:09 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1325.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Magnifier Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My magnifier is across the top 1/8th of the screen. How do I get it to work like your picture, showing up as a rectangle at a specific location ?
16.04.2018 14:51 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

The CS client does not support that out of the box.

Nowadays with higher monitor resolutions (4K) this gets more and more relevant. Applications need to support so-called DPI scaling. A user can set system wide DPI scaling in Windows, and Windows 10 MIGHT have a feature to set that per application. If the application than supports it in a clean fashion, using bigger fonts, or if Windows does a simple scaling (resulting in bigger but blurred fonts) depends on the application.
16.04.2018 18:44 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Erwin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink I see. Thanks
16.04.2018 19:15 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: Magnifier Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
My magnifier is across the top 1/8th of the screen. How do I get it to work like your picture, showing up as a rectangle at a specific location ?

If you have this on your screen, click on Views and change it to Lens
17.04.2018 21:39 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: Magnifier Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have that, but Lens is dulled out and won't let me click it. I have windows 7 ultimate
18.04.2018 02:03 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Use (Ctrl + & CTRL -) to increase and decrease the size of print on the screen>

Nick

19.04.2018 00:46 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Rules with an Iron Pinky

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
I have that, but Lens is dulled out and won't let me click it. I have windows 7 ultimate

A quick Search
Magnifier: Lens Mode greyed out
19.04.2018 01:15 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Thanks Sygor. I can't find Aero theme.
19.04.2018 02:42 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » font?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH