Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » 6 hr Tic - Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 6 hr Tic - Chat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Arcady Player-Rank: 3 Arcady is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1313.gif

Registration Date: 13.09.2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not like I expected to win or anything, but wow, I'm doing badly...

--<Emma Gonzalez for President>--

29.03.2018 14:14 Arcady is online Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Arcady
Not like I expected to win or anything, but wow, I'm doing badly...

Big Grin i am sure you are doing JUST fine...probably slow playing us

29.03.2018 16:14 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1325.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
War-Only Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This might be the first war-only galaxy a couple of you guys have played. So here is a couple of things you should know.
(1) You can gain reputation for the first significant battle with each empire.
(2) You won't lose reputation for attacking a small empire.
(3) The only way you can lose reputation is to bio bomb.
30.03.2018 01:23 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: War-Only Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
This might be the first war-only galaxy a couple of you guys have played. So here is a couple of things you should know.
(1) You can gain reputation for the first significant battle with each empire.
(2) You won't lose reputation for attacking a small empire.
(3) The only way you can lose reputation is to bio bomb.

good to know

30.03.2018 04:10 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List

RE: War-Only Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To whoever is putting up turrets on their newly colonized planets and shooting down my invading ships... Stop. Just stop. I need those ships... To win... Tongue

04.04.2018 02:48 Arcady is online Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Arcady
To whoever is putting up turrets on their newly colonized planets and shooting down my invading ships... Stop. Just stop. I need those ships... To win... Tongue

well Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black! Shocked

04.04.2018 04:38 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List

At least I let you have some dirt Smile

04.04.2018 06:10 Arcady is online Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Every time I colonize a planet, someone comes over and conquers them. Crying
06.04.2018 01:58 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

The second 6 hr tic galaxy will be posted soon. Some moderate changes were made. Please contact your friends by email or PM to join so we can reach the maximum recommended player count of nine. As always the galaxy size will will be changed and reshuffled to match the recommended # with the number of players joined. Keep in mind that the number of planets in your home system may change after reshuffle.

Minimum rank is 2 for this galaxy. I will also post a rank 0 & 1 standard diplomacy galaxy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 17.04.2018 00:05.

16.04.2018 18:58 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

I think i will wait until this galaxy is over or more close to completed before i start another. Might change my mind will see how it goes.

16.04.2018 22:20 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Smile Looks like your on track to win this one.
17.04.2018 00:08 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

quote:
Smile Looks like your on track to win this one.

all seems pretty close so far actually...top 5 players all within 10% of score.

Has been very close in the opening. Lets see how mid game goes.

17.04.2018 00:26 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

I over slept and missed 1 turn and went from 2nd to 4th Crying
18.04.2018 15:23 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

quote:
I over slept and missed 1 turn and went from 2nd to 4th Crying

missing 1 turn would not be the reason for the drop Wink

Also, everyone is still very close in score. i wouldnt read too much into it unless you know what you are looking for.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by chrisadamley: 18.04.2018 16:10.

18.04.2018 15:47 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

It's ok ... I don't expect to win every game. Smile
18.04.2018 16:28 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Smile Any players thinking about joining the 6 hr tic battle galaxy 2, please sign up by April 27th (Friday) because I will be asking Erwin to reshuffle the galaxy at that time, and if people sign up after the reshuffle it will skew the galaxy size and result in less average planets per player. Thanks
Today, 13:34 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » 6 hr Tic - Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH