Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 5 (Team Galaxy) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weird Galaxy 5 (Team Galaxy)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you logged into the Game right now, I changed the start time to try and force the creation of the Team Forums...
Today, 00:40 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
If you logged into the Game right now, I changed the start time to try and force the creation of the Team Forums...

Well that didn't work...I'm leaving it to Stark to select starting Positions of Blue Team. Once that happens I'll send them to Erwin, or he will and we will ask for the final reshuffle.

Blue Team 0/x/y - 2/x/y Peace loving Sloths, who will do what ever is needed to ensure peace
River 3/x/y - 4/x/y
Red Team 5/x/y - 7/x/y Dragons
Today, 00:51 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

I just sent Erwin Red team starting positions.

Us peaceful Dragons are going to have a quiet game and not attack anyone...........well except any Sloths we happen to find.
Today, 01:02 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 5 (Team Galaxy)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH