Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 5 (Team Galaxy) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weird Galaxy 5 (Team Galaxy)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you logged into the Game right now, I changed the start time to try and force the creation of the Team Forums...
26.04.2018 00:40 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
If you logged into the Game right now, I changed the start time to try and force the creation of the Team Forums...

Well that didn't work...I'm leaving it to Stark to select starting Positions of Blue Team. Once that happens I'll send them to Erwin, or he will and we will ask for the final reshuffle.

Blue Team 0/x/y - 2/x/y Peace loving Sloths, who will do what ever is needed to ensure peace
River 3/x/y - 4/x/y
Red Team 5/x/y - 7/x/y Dragons
26.04.2018 00:51 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

I just sent Erwin Red team starting positions.

Us peaceful Dragons are going to have a quiet game and not attack anyone...........well except any Sloths we happen to find.
26.04.2018 01:02 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

The 72 hour prestart reshuffle has happened and all changes are in effect. Team Forums have also been created.

I will be sending Erwin the Blue teams starting position later today.

Blue Team 0/x/y - 2/x/y Peace loving Sloths
River 3/x/y - 4/x/y
26.04.2018 20:44 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Looks like it's just going to be the 4 of us playing and since we are all open to faster ticks we can throw in some speed rounds if everyone agrees.

The current Tick times Will be the standard;
6 Batch ticks in half an hour 2000-2029 CET
1 tick at 3.5 hour interval
5 ticks at 4 hour intervals

If we all agree we can speed things up when ever it fits everyone's schedule.

I can change the number of batch ticks by decreasing or increasing the prime/batch tick intervals and duration, but I can not turn it off. So remember at 2000 CET everyone will be logged off for the duration of the prime time settings.

Normal ticks I can increase or decrease at any time and everyone will stay on line. Well you will be booted off while I make the changes to the tick time.
26.04.2018 22:05 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

the first batched could be really fast we are not going to be doing much except wait for our 40 ships to arrive
why not 20 3 min turns first batch then e can agree on batches after that
27.04.2018 00:01 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Player positions have been set up. Galaxy has been shuffle. Should be ready to go!
27.04.2018 01:40 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Erwin [CS]
Player positions have been set up. Galaxy has been shuffle. Should be ready to go!

thank you erwin
27.04.2018 01:43 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

And we are ready to rock and roll.

3 or 4 min turns for the first couple of batches will work.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Multiglow: 27.04.2018 17:37.

27.04.2018 17:36 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
And we are ready to rock and roll.

3 or 4 min turns for the first couple of batches will work.

I'm willing to go with a 20 turn batch. We will need to see what Stark would like to do.
27.04.2018 19:51 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
StarkRavingSage Player-Rank: 2 StarkRavingSage is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1216.jpg

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

I'm good with that.
27.04.2018 20:45 StarkRavingSage is offline Send an Email to StarkRavingSage Search for Posts by StarkRavingSage Add StarkRavingSage to your Buddy List
StarkRavingSage Player-Rank: 2 StarkRavingSage is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1216.jpg

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

quote:
We need to start working on the rules.

I will increase the Colony ship multiplier to 400 (will kick in after the reshuffle)
I will increase Home world pop to 35 (will kick in after the reshuffle)

No Colonization in "The Territory" (River) until turn 100.
No Colonization or Conquering planets in Enemy Territory until turn 200
Fighters can go anywhere and engage any ships from the start of the game
Bio Bombs and normal bombing of Enemy Worlds is allowed from the start

For now; It's a big river
Blue Team 0/x/y - 2/x/y Peace loving Sloths, who will do what ever is needed to ensure peace
River 3/x/y - 4/x/y

We have time to work on the rules.

Also per Sygor and discussion:
Standard batches and times will be:
6 Batch ticks in half an hour 2000-2029 CDT
1 tick at 3.5 hour interval
5 ticks at 4 hour intervals

20 ticks in the first one or so batches, pending discussion after the first batch.

Don't mind me, just reminding myself of the rules and zones.
27.04.2018 21:05 StarkRavingSage is offline Send an Email to StarkRavingSage Search for Posts by StarkRavingSage Add StarkRavingSage to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

OK, First Batch will be 20 turns...Get your Admirals and Govs ready

Edit. Remember everyone will be logged off

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 27.04.2018 21:34.

27.04.2018 21:27 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

If anyone else was thinking of joining this galaxy, please don't. It would upset the balance with the Weird settings we have.

But if it does happen, we will work with it Cool
28.04.2018 00:07 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

quote:
If anyone else was thinking of joining this galaxy, please don't. It would upset the balance with the Weird settings we have.

But if it does happen, we will work with it Cool

can either sygor or multi take the galaxy offline until the start
28.04.2018 02:58 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

I decided to join you boys. The settings on this one with 40 colony ships seems very interesting to me.

lets do it! Smile

28.04.2018 05:22 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List

If this messes up starting placements apologies, i seem to be in a good spot though.

28.04.2018 05:25 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by chrisadamley
If this messes up starting placements apologies, i seem to be in a good spot though.

yes it messes up everything
now we have uneven teams and more colony ships than planets
28.04.2018 07:21 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by War Lord
quote:
Originally posted by chrisadamley

yes it messes up everything
now we have uneven teams and more colony ships than planets

Ok, i will withdraw.

28.04.2018 08:12 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Chris, would like to have you play, but to do so we would need another player so the teams remain equal size. Do you know anyone willing to play?

If that happens we would Erwin to place both of you on the correct side of the galaxy.
28.04.2018 15:41 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 5 (Team Galaxy)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH