Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » User Names » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page User Names
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1326.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

User Names Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am happy to see everyone in battle galaxy 3 using there real user names. I have always used my real user name because it has certain advantages.

(1) Although cut throat tactics can work to your advantage sometimes, It comes with a price. When you break a treaty with another player he will certainly not trust you in future games, making it difficult to get treaties because you can't be trusted.

(2) If you are a strong player, your real user name will have an intimidation factor.

(3) let's face it. With the limited players we have now, everyone figures out who you are anyway. Wink
03.06.2018 23:51 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
StarkRavingSage Player-Rank: 2 StarkRavingSage is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1216.jpg

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm "Och". I changed it before the reshuffle and I just changed it again during the first turn.

I like different names because I can play the character. Mostly it's just to start an idea that helps me name my systems something more fun than 1, 2, 3, alpha, beta, A, B, C, etc.
04.06.2018 05:54 StarkRavingSage is offline Send an Email to StarkRavingSage Search for Posts by StarkRavingSage Add StarkRavingSage to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
Stark Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yea ... that makes sense. Wink
04.06.2018 12:16 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by StarkRavingSage
I'm "Och". I changed it before the reshuffle and I just changed it again during the first turn.

I like different names because I can play the character. Mostly it's just to start an idea that helps me name my systems something more fun than 1, 2, 3, alpha, beta, A, B, C, etc.

Suspension of disbelief makes the game more enjoyable, at least for me...Slothdom is getting to the point where everyone knows the saga. Some may want to BBQ us, some may want to join in the Desperate Struggle and help defend Slothdom...

If Slothdom is going to show up it will be in Weird Galaxy 7. Slothdom can and will put out a protective wing to the deserving, or those in need of help.. But first remember it's a game.

I think one of my better planet naming schemes happened in the (Replay)Kobayashi Maru Galaxy-Batched
04.06.2018 22:34 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
Slothdom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think Slothdom should rain on. How could the universe survive without the Sloth Empire. Smile
05.06.2018 02:10 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

RE: Slothdom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
I think Slothdom should rain on. How could the universe survive without the Sloth Empire. Smile

it needs to keep active or i might be forced to start eating bbq ants or something just as boring
05.06.2018 05:11 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » User Names

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH