Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » 6 hr Tic - Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 6 hr Tic - Chat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1326.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
Re: ? ? ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many of those online games have thousand's of active players.
05.06.2018 22:40 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Your not seeing it. If you want to limit the number of planets a player can colonize and promote early war. Give everyone 30-40 Colony ships and enough starting credits to support them, and set the colony ship multiplier really high.

In Weird Galaxy 6 we started with 40 colony ships, the 41st standard Shuttle Colony cost 40835 production points. In other words, it was cheaper to take planets from other players.

And I hope you understand what setting the corruption multiplier to .03 means

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
I see it. I want less planets in the galaxy.
Lowering the corruption multiplier to 0.03 means you can have more planets because you have less corruption and will need less propaganda offices which leaves you more room to build auto factories.

I hope you understand setting the corruption multiplier to 0.03 Turns Bio-Bombs into a Tactical Weapon vs a Strategic weapon.
07.06.2018 20:40 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

bio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the bio-bombs work off the reputation multiplier, not the corruption multiplier.
07.06.2018 21:52 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: bio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I think the bio-bombs work off the reputation multiplier, not the corruption multiplier.

You Think, I Know Shocked . Reputation and corruption are tied together.

Other note, this discussion needs to be in the General thread or Game Mechanics and not in the Suggestions thread.
07.06.2018 22:20 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

RE: bio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

That's what I thought as well.

However as Sygor proved in WG 6, you can use them 100 times and get a VERY bad Rep without it affecting your corruption level much at all.
07.06.2018 22:44 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
quote:

You Think, I Know Shocked . Reputation and corruption are tied together.

Other note, this discussion needs to be in the General thread or Game Mechanics and not in the Suggestions thread.

When you bio-bomb you get the same reputation loss, but the loss will not effect your empire wide corruption as much.

I used the word "think" to be polite.

This post actually belongs under "General", but I didn't want to mess up tour slothdom stories.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 08.06.2018 16:48.

07.06.2018 23:27 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

score chart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone check out the score chart on the 6 hr tic galaxy 1? Never seen anything like that weird looking graph lol. A few big fleets being destroyed here and there.

17.06.2018 20:28 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: score chart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Having fun in the battle 2 galaxy. One empire is attacking me with fast cloaked frigates while the other empire has slower heavy cruisers. Finding it hard to defend against both. I plan to slam my fleet into one of them knowing the other will probably win the game. Smile
18.06.2018 23:20 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » 6 hr Tic - Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH