Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 9 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weird Galaxy 9
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Weird Galaxy 9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Going to set this up with almost exactly the same settings from the "Weird Test Galaxy".

The only changes are we start with 2 colony ships instead of zero and we have 200 credits instead of 20.000.

Be warned though that these settings REALLY make you think about you strategic options.

If you screw them up (as I did in the test), someone (probably War Lord) will wipe you out in very short order.

Will set it up to start next Saturday but that is totally changeable and up to all interested players.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Multiglow: 23.07.2018 04:16.

23.07.2018 04:09 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i joined
multi please play the same as last time
i love easy targets
23.07.2018 16:03 War Lord is online Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Multiglow
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else interested in playing this.

Total waste of time with just two players.
27.07.2018 04:40 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

multi delayed it for a week
29.07.2018 16:32 War Lord is online Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

If we do not get any more players joining, I will delete this galaxy.
29.07.2018 19:53 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Sygor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sygor ... your in box is full.
30.07.2018 04:07 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
MateoBolero Player-Rank: 2 MateoBolero is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1263.jpeg

Registration Date: 09.09.2016

I would join. However, I would not be able to keep up with the fast pace. And besides I would just be "fodder" for someones "cannon". Roll Eyes

30.07.2018 07:28 MateoBolero is offline Send an Email to MateoBolero Search for Posts by MateoBolero Add MateoBolero to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by MateoBolero
I would join. However, I would not be able to keep up with the fast pace. And besides I would just be "fodder" for someones "cannon". Roll Eyes

The "Pace" can be changed. Those setting are just an indication.

The batch, for example can be for 1 hour, not two.

The time between turns can be anything from 30 min to two hours.

As for being "Cannon fodder", that's how you learn to play.

You get killed a few times and learn from your mistakes.
30.07.2018 16:35 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

We are due to start this tomorrow.

Only 3 of us in it at this time.

Do any of you two want any of the settings changed?

Anyone else interested in playing?
03.08.2018 17:31 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

as it is works for me
or change it to a shorter batch with 1 hoir turns
03.08.2018 22:33 War Lord is online Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

I have given everyone a 41 turn head start. Time to kick some butt.

Who am I kidding!!

Not sure if I'm going to stay in the game. If I leave (Retire) my system in the Gamma Gamma Gamma sector would be an Awesome system to conquer. The location is ideal.
04.08.2018 22:18 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

I only just logged on for the 1st time as well.

Hate it when RL interferes with my game life.
04.08.2018 23:29 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

ill try to get some turns in and not let irl rule me out like it has been

05.08.2018 01:51 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List

Does anyone want me to change or shorten the batch turn setting for tomorrow?
05.08.2018 06:47 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

Just realized something about the players names in this galaxy.

Someone took a look at the avatar file and used it to make up their name by using the combined names of two of the players.

VERY sneaky.......................funny but sneaky.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Multiglow: 06.08.2018 20:47.

06.08.2018 20:47 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow

Someone took a look at the avatar file and used it to make up their name by using the combined names of two of the players.

No one looked at the Avatar file. Someone did join on turn 41 and had writers block and used names from the Overview Screen.

Now the big question. What does "Foo The First" do. Does he stand with Foo against The First, or does he stand with The First against Foo.

With only 120 turns left in the game, I doubt we will ever know.
08.08.2018 22:58 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow

No one looked at the Avatar file. Someone did join on turn 41 and had writers block and used names from the Overview Screen.

Now the big question. What does "Foo The First" do. Does he stand with Foo against The First, or does he stand with The First against Foo.

With only 120 turns left in the game, I doubt we will ever know.

What you both do is simple...................You are going to provide target practice for the mighty Foo fleets.
09.08.2018 03:51 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

Do not follow the ships of "Foo the Fighter" Our ships may be slow with little to no fire power and shielding, but we will do something as soon as we think of something to do.

Yes...We have thought of something to do. Operation Thunderstruck will start soon.
09.08.2018 23:44 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Do not follow the ships of "Foo the Fighter" Our ships may be slow with little to no fire power and shielding, but we will do something as soon as we think of something to do.

Yes...We have thought of something to do. Operation Thunderstruck will start soon.

If operation Thunderstruck involves the ships in that pathetic little fleet, Foo the Invincible would like to make an announcement.

Lowering the BOOM in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
10.08.2018 00:23 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

It's been a long time since I tried this. Hope I remember how to do it!
10.08.2018 00:55 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 9

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH