Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 9 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weird Galaxy 9
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Multiglow
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And for my next trick.
10.08.2018 04:41 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
And for my next trick.

Operation "Wipe them all out" was a success.
10.08.2018 05:34 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

my take on this galaxy

multi slaughtered us all
10.08.2018 20:14 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Taking a chance on research was the key to this galaxy.

I built 10 Universities on all of my home system planets, then went for Science Labs as quickly as I could get them.

It slowed down my initial colonization efforts a little but once I had SL tech, I had 27 planets building 10 unies and 10 labs on them.

They untimely produced a little over 1 Million net research points per turn.

Actually all of my research planets were converted to banking for the last 100 turns or so.

When War Lord attacked me, I laughed as I had over 35 Million research points in stock and all of my planets were just about fully developed.

He, on the other hand, was so far behind with research, he was never going to catch up.

Sygor was playing catch-up as he missed the first day. He did build a nice little fleet that I was worried about as he is really sneaky with WH's and his fleets.

I did find a simple solution for it though.

Killing it removed any future problems.

All in all a fun game, that would have been an exciting game with more active players.
10.08.2018 22:47 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Weird Galaxy 9

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH