Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Enormous Weird Pratice Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Enormous Weird Pratice Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turn 650

quote:
Originally posted by Espoir
You are welcome.

As some of my friends use to say : "I never start wars but I always finish them".

Yes, words to live by.

Over the past 100? turns Slothdom has been dealt a devastating defeat, with merciless blow after blow to the Empire. Home System occupied, major production centers destroyed. planet count dropped by 30%. Some would say it is over, some would say it is time to give up. But let us remember a quote from Sgt 2.5 Toe "Hold my Beer Watch This" Rambo of the Royal Sloth Marines

The strength of an Empire does not come from the number of planets it holds, or from the type of planets. The true strength comes from the honour that lives in the heart of the warrior.
01.09.2018 02:37 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turn 700

Only 82 turns left in the peace treaty. Only 82 turns to Prepare for the onslaught. Only 82 turns before the hounds of war are released for the 3rd time.

For those wondering, this galaxy goes thru 62 turns a day..
02.09.2018 00:18 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Turn 700

Only 82 turns left in the peace treaty. Only 82 turns to Prepare for the onslaught. Only 82 turns before the hounds of war are released for the 3rd time.

For those wondering, this galaxy goes thru 62 turns a day..

We are going to replay this set up soon i hope.
02.09.2018 03:40 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by War Lord

We are going to replay this set up soon i hope.

I was thinking of doing another one very similar with the settings, except make it a Team Galaxy. I'll post my thoughts and concerns about it in another topic later today.
02.09.2018 16:09 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Turn 748

Slothdom is facing certain doom in 38 turns, so the Fleet decided to practice some basic maneuvers.

Fleet Split 1

03.09.2018 01:26 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Some would ask what Doom do you face.

Top 2 players in Alliance against the rest of us. Does this bother me, Not in the least. As the 3rd rank player;

1. I could take the easy route and try to extend my peace treaty, or try and join the Alliance.
2. War, against impossible odds.

The choice is clear to me. I doubt I will succeed in this endeavor. But, I will know it took 2 of them to bring down Slothdom.

A standing order has been issued to all Slothdom, including Ship Crew, Workers, Troopers, Farmers and Bankers.
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow you may die
03.09.2018 03:17 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Great Starburst of your fleet. Looking good.

Nick

03.09.2018 05:21 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

Turn 788-789

Just brutal.

The fight is not over.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 03.09.2018 23:09.

03.09.2018 22:58 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Turn 809

Slothdom may be going down, but you will get a fight. It ain't over until we run out of sharpened sticks.

04.09.2018 16:06 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Good game guys. Hope everyone had fun.

Sorry Gratisbeilagede, I made some serious mistakes at the last battle. But as, Sgt 2.5 Toe "Hold my Beer Watch This" Rambo, once said "Embrace your F@#kup's, it will only make you stronger."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 05.09.2018 21:12.

05.09.2018 21:04 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Espoir Player-Rank: 3
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

Registration Date: 01.06.2014

Good game all, I loved this last battle Big Grin , seems that the Empire has fallen Mad . When time is to batlle nothing better than a good and reliable allied.
06.09.2018 07:55 Espoir is offline Send an Email to Espoir Search for Posts by Espoir Add Espoir to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Enormous Weird Pratice Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH