Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Q.S. Real-Life galaxy info » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Q.S. Real-Life galaxy info
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1326.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Q.S. Real-Life galaxy info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Quick-Start Real-Life galaxy is ready for sign up. If players that would like to join but would prefer that we not use quick start tics, then let me know and I will remove it.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 09.09.2018 15:06.

02.09.2018 17:43 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
ArtemK ArtemK is a male
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 14.08.2018

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the GMT time? In Moscow GMT+3, is too late. 19 GMT will be better for me.
03.09.2018 07:43 ArtemK is offline Send an Email to ArtemK Search for Posts by ArtemK Add ArtemK to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
Quick start Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll set the start time to 19:00. Anyone else have preferences ? Is Saturday a better start day or Sunday ?
03.09.2018 13:24 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: Quick start Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Was thinking that starting at 20:00 is better so that more then one galaxy can be played with 1 visit. Also I don't want to get up an hour earlier to take a turn. Sorry
06.09.2018 14:49 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: Quick-Start Real-Life galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
The Quick-Start Real-Life galaxy is ready for sign up. If players that would like to join but would prefer that we not use quick start tics, then let me know and I will remove it.
08.09.2018 02:01 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: Quick-Start Real-Life galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I forgot to set the advanced galaxy settings and have asked Erwin to reset the galaxy. The 1 player who joined will need to rejoin after the galaxy is posted. Sorry about that.
08.09.2018 15:14 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Galaxy is now ready for sign up ...
08.09.2018 19:52 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Crying Wow ! I am not going to win the quick start galaxy. All 3 planets in my HQ system are small metal planets, And I'm stuck up against a wall with few planets close to me.
09.09.2018 01:27 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: Quick-Start Real-Life galaxy info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For new players, here is how war-only galaxies are played out ...

The only diplomacy that is allowed is a verbal peace treaty, promising to not attack each other for X amount of turns. You absolutely cannot plan joint attacks or work together to take down a 3rd player. You must strive to win by yourself for yourself using your experience and strategies.

Your galaxy position and HQ system is not set in stone. In the event we don't reach the maximum recommended players (9) the galaxy will be reshuffled and players will need to reset their initial 0 turn choices.

Every player has a war stance with every other player and cannot be changed. The auto-attack feature is in effect, this means that ships or planets from different empires at the same point in space will automatically attack each other. This is to prevent joining fleets and gang-banging. The hyperspace energy is set at 20% to discourage players who like to turtle and to promote offense.
Smile Good luck and have fun
09.09.2018 15:04 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Q.S. Real-Life galaxy info

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH