Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Enormously Weird Team Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Enormously Weird Team Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Team Forums are up and running. Time to start planing.
13.09.2018 11:45 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Plenty of room for more to join.

If everyone currently playing is ok with it. I'm thinking of making the turns;

Monday-Friday, 3 hour turns and during the prime time 30 minute turns.
Saturday-Sunday, 1 hour turns and during the prime time 5 minute turns.

Hoping slowing it down during the week will get some more players interested.
13.09.2018 14:29 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Looks like we may have a natural river (neutral zone) in the galaxy. The Cool and Friendly Blue Team starting on the 0/y/z - 3/y/z side and the Red Team starting on the 5/y/z - 8/y/z side.
13.09.2018 18:26 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Looks like we may have a natural river (neutral zone) in the galaxy. The Cool and Friendly Blue Team starting on the 0/y/z - 3/y/z side and the Red Team starting on the 5/y/z - 8/y/z side.

how did you discover that?
13.09.2018 21:14 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Just an assumption.

Both teams will start on opposite sides of the galaxy, so I assume the middle will be a river.
13.09.2018 23:15 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

30 Hours until the game starts. Plenty of time to join and discuss strategy and tactics in the private forums. The private forums are also an excellent way to get advise on governors, admirals and general game play. The player on your Team giving the advice is going to have an invested interest in seeing you do good. It is a great way to learn the game.

Currently the turns are going to be.

This of course is negotiable based off of team input.

If you joined earlier/retired and would like to join again you will need to PM Erwin and ask him to reset you so you can join again. If you are unsure what to do, then let me know and I'll do it for you.
14.09.2018 14:23 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Little more detail about the turns.

Currently the turns are going to be.

Prime time is 1900-2100 CET, so on Saturday and Sunday, 24 turns will process during the prime time. Then it will be 1 hour turns until 1900 Sunday, then another prime time. After the Sunday prime time I will change the turns to 3 hours with 4 turns during the prime time until the following weekend.

This of course can all change, depending on Team input.

Also remember you will have Teammates who can watch over your worlds if you need to go AFK for an extended period. They won't be able to manage your planets, but they will be able to defend them with the fleet or ship to ship combat.
14.09.2018 16:52 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Game starts in 4 hours. Follow this Link to sign up.
15.09.2018 14:34 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

30 minutes till kick off.

The game will be open for signup for the first couple hundred turns.
15.09.2018 18:24 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

I'm really hoping others join the galaxy.

The planets are truly unique in diversity. Some planets are rich beyond belief, while others are not even worth the trouble of scouting.

Current score turn 26;

The Red Team has an inactive player. If no one else is wiling to join, I think we will have to cancel the game. I'm going to leave this up to the Red team to decide.

If anyone is thinking of joining, the first one to join would go to the Red Team and possible the 2nd and 3rd, depending on combined fame points.

Come on guys give it a try!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 15.09.2018 22:51.

15.09.2018 21:26 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Tic times have been changed to 3 Hour. With the prime time being 1 hour tics (2 turns between 1900 and 2100 CET)

Unless someone else shows some interest in this galaxy and joins in the next day, I will some how make the galaxy go away.
16.09.2018 21:15 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Since this galaxy is going to be killed I Changed the time to 30 minute ticks and 5 minutes during the primetime.

I also added a little surprise to anyone who joins now. I won't tell you what it is, but if it works you will know!!
17.09.2018 22:39 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Enormously Weird Team Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH