Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Enormous Weird War Only Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Enormous Weird War Only Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I asked what times would be good for everyone yesterday. I know it was after the prime had already started and 4 hours after your post, but I wasn't capable of responding until then.

Ok, right now the prime time is set to 1 hour tics. If everyone agrees I would also like to extend the prime time (more one hour tick/day) and/or change the normal tics to 2 hours.
03.10.2018 15:51 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
mephures Player-Rank: 3
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 02.08.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you Sygor, it is perfect for me.
03.10.2018 18:40 mephures is offline Send an Email to mephures Search for Posts by mephures Add mephures to your Buddy List
Espoir Player-Rank: 3
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

Registration Date: 01.06.2014

Except the fact that I actually hate someone Roll Eyes 1 or 2 hours tick will give me a chance to back in the game.
03.10.2018 18:42 Espoir is offline Send an Email to Espoir Search for Posts by Espoir Add Espoir to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by mephures
Thank you Sygor, it is perfect for me.

quote:
Originally posted by Espoir
Except the fact that I actually hate someone Roll Eyes 1 or 2 hours tick will give me a chance to back in the game.

You are really making this difficult. So 2 hour turns are Ok?

About prime time 1100-1500 CET with 1 hour ticks and the rest of the time 2 hour tics.
03.10.2018 18:57 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Tweaked the turn times a little.

1900-2259 CET 1 hour turns.
2300-1900 CET 2 hour turns.

Let me know if this is good for everyone. I think it's a good compromise.

Screenshot from 2 days ago. Some Numnut (me) screwed up and almost lost his fleet and had to perform a desperate maneuver. You can also see two other fleets close by, one running, one chasing.

03.10.2018 19:35 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Good screenshot that happened a couple of turns before the burst. This one sort of reminds me of Crossing the T

03.10.2018 22:12 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
malovitch Player-Rank: 1
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 05.09.2018

Nice screenshots ! How have you be able to explode your fleet this way in so little time ? I am interested in learning that. (5-10 ships, I can do it manually, but this amount, it is crazy).

The setting now is good for me. Thank you ! it was very hard to stop my job to play.

I never understood how King was able to take a wormhole. I did not found the planet he owns able to justify this wh, do I lost something ? do I have to fired my recon ships ?
03.10.2018 23:05 malovitch is offline Send an Email to malovitch Search for Posts by malovitch Add malovitch to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by malovitch
Nice screenshots ! How have you be able to explode your fleet this way in so little time ? I am interested in learning that. (5-10 ships, I can do it manually, but this amount, it is crazy).

The setting now is good for me. Thank you ! it was very hard to stop my job to play.

I never understood how King was able to take a wormhole. I did not found the planet he owns able to justify this wh, do I lost something ? do I have to fired my recon ships ?

At this point in the game, you need to read about it in the forums. If you still want to know after the game, I'll let you know how/what I did.

For a new player your damn good.
03.10.2018 23:34 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Espoir Player-Rank: 3
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

Registration Date: 01.06.2014

Thank you Sygor, this setting his perfect to me and I agree Malovitch is impressive.
04.10.2018 02:37 Espoir is offline Send an Email to Espoir Search for Posts by Espoir Add Espoir to your Buddy List

I'm having a hard time understanding what happened here. From the battle report, it appears Hell O and elgicus's ships fired on Crom's ships, but did not fire on each other.

I thought War Only galaxies had an Auto Attack feature, where all ships/fleets fire on all other ships/fleets if they are at the same location.
06.10.2018 18:46 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

The Battle for 665-5, a planet of high strategic value for the Crom Empire. It supported a WH on the edge of the elgicus empire. It started with the PD being destroyed and a couple of bio bombs being dropped.

I of course took noticed and deployed what ever assets I could to reforce the station military, my fleet had 1200 more ground troops with orders to get them to 665-5 with little regard to ship loss.

Guess elgicus didn't want to mess with my fleet..Clear sailing to 665-5. If it can make it in time.

If elgicus didn't drop that last bio-bomb or if I had one more turn, I could of saved the planet from elgicus. Over all a fun battle.
08.10.2018 20:59 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Per in game agreement, I've set the end turn for 413. Let me know if someone wants to go longer.
08.10.2018 21:31 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
mephures Player-Rank: 3
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 02.08.2009

Yes it was a very interesting battle I was pretty sure that you will sent troopers to defend your wh and I was needing to disconnect it to catch your fleet with my 2. For 1 turn I must have caught your 1st fleet between my first and my second. Very nice move always a pleasure to fight against an intelligent ennemy.

On the other side I have not done the math to compute the corruption level of a big civilization :

With 938 planets at turn 392 you have an overall corruption of 44.24% (rep +2.34)
With 241 planets at turn 392 I have an overall corruption of 43.30% (rep +1)

Almost no difference.

Knowing that sooner, I will have colonized 500 more planets in the first 100 turns.

Living and learning.

Thank you to stop the game as we were with few chances to win you and your friends in the long run except knocking down your exo planets, getting King and Foo's planets ... a lot of job.

You have been very fair.

Next Weird galaxy I will come back well prepared Evil
09.10.2018 20:41 mephures is offline Send an Email to mephures Search for Posts by mephures Add mephures to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

REPLAY wanted

got slaughtered but tat was a lot of fun

set it up again
10.10.2018 04:39 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Enormous Weird War Only Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH