Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Trolling in Forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Trolling in Forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nobody
Scouts his own Systems

Registration Date: 15.10.2018

Trolling in Forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If this guy continues harassing, honestly, people, we have to discuss about him more seriously.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by nobody: 05.11.2018 18:53.

04.11.2018 20:53 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1328.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: Trolling in Forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just stop your foolishness. You are not a God and you can't be right all the time. And if you don't want people to read your post, and ask questions about it, then why post anything.
04.11.2018 21:22 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Re: ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Paul Trivilino,

Not all online forum users are rude. But I believe the anonymity of online forums makes it much easier for people to post their thoughts without fear of repercussions, other than matching rudeness from another forum member.

One big problem with forums/social media is that they are not the same as a face to face conversation with another person. When you talk with someone in person, you can see their facial expressions and body language, and hear the inflection in their voice. All of these things work together in our brains to help us interpret what the other person is saying. You can usually figure out pretty quickly if what the person said was a joke, or if he wants to rip your head off.

Without the benefit of non-verbal communication, someone reading an online post can easily misinterpret the poster’s meaning and intent. The reader becomes offended by the comment, and responds by posting a message that comes across as being rude. Yes, there are emoticons and other means to convey meaning online. But quite often, readers overlook these and jump to assumptions.
04.11.2018 23:29 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Re: ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those are very good points. But it makes me wonder. If someone gets upset with a little adversity in the forum, whats going to happen if things don't go just right in an all out no holds barred war only galaxy ? I mean, why should players need to be afraid to ask a question, or make a comment in the forum without having someone loosing their mind over it.
05.11.2018 00:31 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

The Truth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Like I've said in the past. I don't claim to be perfect, so pointing out my failings have no effect on me because I don't have a big ego that can be exploited. However for some insane reason you are so jealous, that it becomes obvious to anyone reading your rants.

Truth stabs like a sharp knife.

While I preach fair play and good sportsmanship, you like betrayal and backstabbing. Because of that I'm sure you will be able to enlist players into your gang. Although it would be dangerous for them to join your mob, because you might back stab them if it helps your game. I'm pretty sure that most of them will not be great players, they just realize that fair play hurts their chances of winning against good strategy players.
05.11.2018 14:59 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Know in your heart, that you are the worlds best strategy game player, that everyone wants to copy... then take your meds. and go sit in the corner.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 05.11.2018 18:22.

05.11.2018 18:21 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
nobody
Scouts his own Systems

Registration Date: 15.10.2018

Thread Starter Thread Started by nobody
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will delete all my posts here, except first.

I am mailing Ancients now to join Wilderness, I try to get 20+ people together;

so behave, please; thanks, good luck!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by nobody: 05.11.2018 18:54.

05.11.2018 18:51 nobody is offline Send an Email to nobody Search for Posts by nobody Add nobody to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Trolling in Forum

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH