Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » Ship Combat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ship Combat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1328.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Ship Combat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm hoping Sygor will jump in here and correct my mistakes.

Durring the 100-mini tics that occur in ship to ship combat, the fire power strength is divided by 100, making each tics damage to the enemy ship units 1/100 X the ship firepower. Here's the questions ...

If the defending fleet has 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer, and the cruiser weights twice as much as the destroyer. Then it should be hit twice as much.

I think these are true statements. However where does the randomness come in ? This can't be all true because when a ship is hit and looses some of it's hit points. The chances of it getting hit again do not change. So it's not how many units it has left, but how many did it have to begin with.

I found it in the wiki/manual/Battle Mechanics
It's a little different then I thought. I like the way it gives the smaller ships the ability to target a smaller number of ships in the fleet.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 06.11.2018 02:40.

06.11.2018 01:04 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » Ship Combat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH