Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » The Beginning Galaxy 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Beginning Galaxy 1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

RE: Hi Radiance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am still here, looking and watching. I did not mean that I was quitting, just slowing down, because I do not have much time in the Spring, Summer, and Fall. Just to much grass to cut, and Gardens to grow.

I could play in a four hour team galaxy, if we had more players.

Nick

25.03.2019 21:02 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Checked in for the first time in a week.

Still only Multi and I in the galaxy.

Will come back tomorrow and if it is only the 2 of us kill it as I will not be wasting any time on it.
28.03.2019 20:53 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War Lord
Checked in for the first time in a week.

Still only Multi and I in the galaxy.

Will come back tomorrow and if it is only the 2 of us kill it as I will not be wasting any time on it.

No one as done any advertising about the galaxy. No one has asked any questions about the galaxy.

Posts in the forums, helps to gain interest in a galaxy and game. But no one has been doing any of that for the past week. I'm tired of doing it.

If no one else joins, I will push it back another week.
28.03.2019 21:10 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

I will try to get people to join. The population of the FaceBook CS group has really dropped From 127 down to 65. A lot of the players who populated the group were the older players.

Erwin is still spending money so that we can have a game to play. What is the player base now, 5, 10, 15 or 20?

I love the game, but really can not play in the grass season, unless it is 4 or 6 hour turns. There are not enough people, left, who want to play the long tick games. I have been here since 2008 in the fall. Had one account but lost the password, so made a new one, after I found that I really liked the game.

Nick

31.03.2019 20:34 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Beginner 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will try to get people to join. The population of the FaceBook CS group has really dropped From 127 down to 65. A lot of the players who populated the group were the older players.

Erwin is still spending money so that we can have a game to play. What is the player base now, 5, 10, 15 or 20?

I love the game, but really can not play in the grass season, unless it is 4 or 6 hour turns. There are not enough people, left, who want to play the long tick games. I have been here since 2008 in the fall. Had one account but lost the password, so made a new one, after I found that I really liked the game.

Nick

31.03.2019 20:36 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
jjlmc
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 08.04.2019

what do i do Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im new do noobs still come around ++ can someome help me find what to do
08.04.2019 10:40 jjlmc is offline Send an Email to jjlmc Search for Posts by jjlmc Add jjlmc to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

RE: what do i do Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you went through the tutorial yet??? Yes or No.

If you have then click on Beginner Galaxy 2 and scroll down to where it say ( Join ).

set food consumed to 6. food produced to 15. Set Sci to +20, and production high.

This is going to be a longish post.

Basically with the rules, we have 100 turns before we can be attacked (the exception is any Exo's we colonize in the river.

The KEY to this game is to run the research tree as fast as possible and with research set to 3,000 that is going to be a chore.

If we are smart, however, we can do it easily and here is how.

Your home system is your main research base right from the start and ALL planets in it need to be developed as pure research planets ASAP.

If on turn 1 you use your people as follows you can do the following.

Build a farm and research Fusion drives.

Set 70 scientists, 8 workers and 12 farmers (with recruitment set to max).

Turns 2, 3 and 4 build fusion powered scouts using whatever workers are needed to produce one each turn.

Also use whatever farmers are needed to produce one troop per turn.

Use everyone else to research Doc Reproduction then Advanced Networking.

Once you have that use as many workers as necessary to build a University per turn. Use everyone else (except enough farmers to feed you) as scientists until you have researched Factories.

Once you have factories, stop building universities and build 6 factories while keeping up your research until you have researched all the way down to Advance Tactics. We need AT quickly to get our troops and ship crews to L6 by turn 100.

While all of this is happening, the other 8 planets in your home system are growing people as fast as you can do so.

By the time they have 25 people on then, you should have at least 5 farms, 5 factories and 1 Military Camp (and nothing else on them).

Once they hit 30 people use a governor that sets workers at 40% of the population and the rest as farmers and start building 6 Universities then 4 Science Labs. Those numbers will be increased once you get Automatic Factories researched.

Your Colony Ships.

Number of Colony Ships: 50. Use the first ones to colonize the home system, then divide the rest up in to 4s, send them out to the systems around your home system. Colonize the best planets first, then build enough ships to colonize the rest of the planets.

The planets you colonize in those systems will be used to produce the colony ships necessary to colonize the rest of those systems.

This is a MUCH more efficient way of colonizing all of your planets than trying to do it from your HQ planet.

Worm Holes:

With 91 planets we can build a WH in EACH system and that is going to be critical to our defense later in the game. Sometime in the next couple of days I will outline how we can best do this so that ANY fleet from ANY planet we own can reach ANY other planet we own in 6 turns or less.

Bio Bombing: Counts heavily against you. So do not bother researching it.

Basically what we need to do now is:

1) Once your population on those 8 planets in your home system hits 25 you should have 6 farms, 6 factories, 1 Military Camp and 2 Propaganda offices on them.

At that stage have them build 5 Universities using 40% of your population with the other 60% as farmers.

Once they are built, turn your workers into scientists to get to Science Labs ASAP.

2) In your other systems, build your population to 15, then put a shipyard on each planet and then build the colony ships you need to complete the colonization of your planets.

Do not waste time building fusion powered CS's for this as the originals work just fine.

3) Look at all of your planets once everything is colonized and pick your mining planets. Then pick 2 as breeders for troop production.

Then (and this is important) pick another 40 planets to use as Research planets and do the same with then you did with the 8 in your home system.

If we do this right, we can be banking 1 Million research points per turn by turn 70 and have run the research tree by turn 100.

Hope this all makes sense.

Nick ( Reprinted from a Strategy for a team galaxy by Multiglow )

09.04.2019 05:05 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » The Beginning Galaxy 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH