Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Funny Stuff » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Funny Stuff
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Funny Stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These are some little funny stories that a friend makes up.

Punishment

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.

"Not yet," said the little boy.

She tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little teed off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig,
so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I saw you kick the cow so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the pussy cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "You gonna tell him or should I?"

Nick

06.04.2019 17:06 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: Funny Stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees ? Cause their really good at it. Smile
14.04.2019 01:59 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I only drink to make other people more interesting. [Ernest Hemingway]

Sorry, that's all I could come up with Wink
14.04.2019 09:08 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Chocolate ice cream Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lady walks into my ice cream shop and orders a chocolate ice cream cone.
I told her I was sorry, but we ran out of chocolate ice cream.
She says ... Ok, I'll just have a chocolate shake with chocolate ice cream.
I told her again that we ran out.
She said ... Ok then, I'll just have a chocolate Sunday with chocolate ice cream.
Now I'm mad so I asked her, how do you spell the Van in vanilla ?
She answered ... V A N
I asked her how do you spell the Straw in strawberry ?
She answered ... S T R A W
Then I asked her ... how do you spell the Fu_k in chocolate ?
She answered ... There is no Fu_k in chocolate
I screamed ... That's Right Lady, There Is No Fu_kin Chocolate.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 24.04.2019 16:26.

24.04.2019 14:05 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by NickVanran
RE: Funny Stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two Astronauts are standing on a Martian Plain.

The one astronaut is holding a rock and is examining it with a magnifying glass, He says,"this proves it, There was life on Mars.?

The second astronaut has stopped in his tracks, and yells, "That monster behind you proves there still is life on Mars."

Nick

Yesterday, 01:26 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? Great food, no atmosphere.

(You probably knew that one already...)
Yesterday, 08:45 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Funny Stuff

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH