Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Unable to play » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Unable to play
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
So Aggressive
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 25.04.2019

Unable to play Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey all. Hoping someone can help.

I'm trying to play, but can't get the game to start.
Using Chrome (Version 74.0.3729.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 Home (version 1809, OS Build 17763.437).
Windows Defender with no other anti virus/malware programs.

The client installed fine, but when I try to enter a galaxy it fails every time. I have tried using the option 'I am behind a Firewall', but that does not help.
There are no popups to allow access that popup.

I've tried turning off every protection available in Windows Defender, and still the same error.

Any suggestions?
25.04.2019 16:46 So Aggressive is offline Send an Email to So Aggressive Search for Posts by So Aggressive Add So Aggressive to your Buddy List
So Aggressive

Thread Starter Thread Started by So Aggressive
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Test Bed and Tutorial Galaxies will not load the client, but the demo galaxy loads just fine.
25.04.2019 16:53 So Aggressive is offline Send an Email to So Aggressive Search for Posts by So Aggressive Add So Aggressive to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are both working again. Please let us know should you experience any other problems. Welcome and good luck!
25.04.2019 17:52 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
So Aggressive

Thread Starter Thread Started by So Aggressive

Thank you!
26.04.2019 02:07 So Aggressive is offline Send an Email to So Aggressive Search for Posts by So Aggressive Add So Aggressive to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Unable to play

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH