Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » See forum galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page See forum galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: Ok Nick Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also be aware that the start time is 19:00 not 20:00
14.04.2019 18:08 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

reshuffle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I asked Erwin to reshuffle the galaxy so there will be about 21 planets per person. Which is actually a lot because not everyone always plays which can double or triple the amount of planets you get stuck with.
17.04.2019 02:53 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: reshuffle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Galaxy has been reshuffled, so make sure you sign in to the game, and re enter your first turn settings before 4/21 at 19:00, which is the start date and time. good luck
18.04.2019 00:29 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a few thoughts ...
I think getting a reputation hit for attacking smaller empires has it's good points. It protects inactive planets from early attacks due to the rep hit the attacker would receive for attacking a smaller empire. On the other hand ... gaining rep for attacking a larger empire is a bad idea, because it allows players to gain a positive reputation which then allows them the ability to attack the inactive planets. Don't think this can be changed without code.
I forgot to lower the hyperspace energy strength. Because of not allowing fleets to join fleets with allied empires, there is a tendency for players to turtle up with massive amounts of planet defense.
23.04.2019 01:59 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I forgot to set the HSE to 20% strength, and it's causing me problems.
Because the game is played in 333 turns, and doesn't have a lot of planets, and because joining fleets is not allowed, the PD is too high, such that conquering planets becomes not profitable due to heavy ship loss.
I will post another diplomacy galaxy to start on June 2.
16.05.2019 03:55 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » See forum galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH