Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » The Beginning Galaxy 2 (Big) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Beginning Galaxy 2 (Big)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

The Beginning Galaxy 2 (Big) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turn 181

Slothdom has decided to annex this galaxy (meaning I just joined)

I really thought more people would of joined since it started, Just to check it out.
20.04.2019 23:16 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
RE: The Beginning Galaxy 2 (Big) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turn 266

Only been checking in once a day. Just noticed a 4th Civilization, this gives me some incentive to go out and find this civilization. I'm hoping I can provide this Civilization some assistance, so I have started building some scouts to search for them....I hope they are friendly.
28.04.2019 01:26 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
geralth Player-Rank: 3 geralth is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1199.jpg

Registration Date: 02.02.2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we are.

commencing fusion scouts production at homeworld.

standby for contact.

01.05.2019 20:22 geralth is offline Send an Email to geralth Homepage of geralth Search for Posts by geralth Add geralth to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by geralth
we are.

commencing fusion scouts production at homeworld.

standby for contact.

Turn 374

I've Found you and have been watching your development. Very impressive!

I hope everyone knows this is a galaxy where you can explore and try the game out. If you want an adversary, I will supply you with what ever level of resistance you want.
07.05.2019 00:57 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Turn 433, Still plenty of room to join. So far I'm all alone in the galaxy. This is a good galaxy try to things out in. If you want an adversary, I will supply you with what ever level of resistance you want.

Plus I added a little surprise for anyone who joins now. I won't tell you what it is, but it will give you an advantage.

Anyway, I thought maybe joining a game is a little confusing. Double click on "The Beginning Galaxy 2"

This will bring you to this page. All you need to do is click on "Sign up"
11.05.2019 22:20 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Turn 470

Nothing, no new or old players willing to join. This game was meant to run for a long time with the ability to join late and still have a good time playing. Or at least being able to explore the game without being attacked by a glory seeker.

I'll give it to this weekend. If no one else joins, I'll be shutting it down and start looking for another game to play.

No one is even intrigued by the little surprise.
15.05.2019 00:20 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Turn 470

Nothing, no new or old players willing to join. This game was meant to run for a long time with the ability to join late and still have a good time playing. Or at least being able to explore the game without being attacked by a glory seeker.

I'll give it to this weekend. If no one else joins, I'll be shutting it down and start looking for another game to play.

No one is even intrigued by the little surprise.

If no one else joins, I'll be shutting it down tomorrow. Shame it's a good galaxy to learn about the game and have me as an advisor or advisory or both. I have a good enough understanding of the game to make it interesting for anyone who would like to give it a try.

I'm not out to kill off anyone.
I will not declare war on anyone
If you declare war on me, I will only defend myself.
I will only retake my planets that have been conquered.
18.05.2019 03:03 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Turn 517

One last burst, with a secondary Burst in the background, before I end the game. I know some dislike using this maneuver, but I think it's cool looking and is real easy to do. At times it can keep you in the fight. I know it has saved my bacon more than once.

Turn 518,
secondary Burst took off. Looks like a 3rd one is going to happen.

Of course if your going to split a fleet to fight another day you need to be able to get it back together. This can happen many different ways, but for now I'm just going to send them all off to the same planet so I can decommission the ships and retire the crews.
19.05.2019 00:18 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

One Fleet heading home. how would you defend against that.
19.05.2019 00:32 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Turn 519

1st fleet made the turn

2nd Fleet made the turn

Image your planet is at the convergence point of the two fleets, Image you are the reason the fleets split. How are you going to stop them from rightful retribution. You could pick off ships one at a time or you could scan them to see where they are heading. what would you do??
19.05.2019 00:49 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

It has been Fun, I will remember you and all the others who played with a warm spot in my heart. Enjoy what ever new game you find. Let me know where you end up, and I will follow you.

Love you all.

NickVanran

19.05.2019 23:26 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » The Beginning Galaxy 2 (Big)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH