Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Is anyone still here? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is anyone still here?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

RE: Mensa and other high IQ societies. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hooah!!!.

Now write your stories and put them into children's books, So the world can enjoy them.

Yes I am still here, and will keep checking in till the game is no longer here.

Nick

01.06.2019 04:12 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: Mensa and other high IQ societies. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NickVanran
Hooah!!!.

Now write your stories and put them into children's books, So the world can enjoy them.

Nick

Really you think Children should learn the Sloth way of life. I mean it would be a good lesson for some of them. I was thinking more of a movie franchise. We already have Star Wars, Star Trek and other films. Most of them deal with the Human side of space exploration. Would be cool to see a movie based off the Alien view.

Got to come up with a name first.

Sloths in Space..Been Done

The adventures of Sgt 2.5 Toe"Hold my Beer, watch this" Rambo....To long

Cosmic Supremacy......I like it, short, sweet, to the point

Cosmic Supremacy, Chapter One

This sort of reminds me of taking a horse for his last drink of water

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 02.06.2019 04:33.

02.06.2019 04:32 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
quote:
Originally posted by NickVanran
Hooah!!!.

Nick

Really you think Children should learn the Sloth way of life. I mean it would be a good lesson for some of them. I was thinking more of a movie franchise. We already have Star Wars, Star Trek and other films. Most of them deal with the Human side of space exploration. Would be cool to see a movie based off the Alien view.

Got to come up with a name first.

Sloths in Space..Been Done

The adventures of Sgt 2.5 Toe"Hold my Beer, watch this" Rambo....To long

Cosmic Supremacy......I like it, short, sweet, to the point

Cosmic Supremacy, Chapter One

This sort of reminds me of taking a horse for his last drink of water

Really nothing, no response.

Nothing Positive or Negative...Just nothing. Guess I'll just go off to my happy place.

Just be aware when the world is invaded by the Sloths, you all brought it on yourselves. Good Luck!
05.06.2019 01:38 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Sygor, Send me your Email address and I will send you some of my works. I hate losing friends.

Nick

05.06.2019 14:39 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well guys, there is not a whole lot going on anymore. I want to thank those of you (Sygor, Nick, WarCross etc) for hanging on for soooo long, and never really giving up trying to lure new players into the game... and that have made CS kind of their home... or second or third home Smile

I don't really plan to shut down the server at this point, so don't worry - it will still be around. I just figure it's time go give a little shout out to you and mainly say THANK YOU for what you have done over the years, and for being so loyal!

It's a bit "sad" because ever since the HD crash I did invest a bit of time to modernize a few things under the hood. Like the server is running on Windows 10 now ... whoohooo Wink And a few other things that were brought up to date.

Of course the main reason why many people left is that there is no more development happening... for almost 10 years now already! Considering that, it's quite a miracle that there is even ANYBODY around... but now it's just a handful of people left. Like I said, I'll keep things up and running, and maybe every once in a while someone drops in to maybe arrange a few other players that then play a galaxy together... for old times sake....

So anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am still here, having a quick look in almost daily. And will do so for the foreseeable future.

So a big HI and THANK YOU to everyone that is left Smile
06.06.2019 00:55 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

It is We Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We should be thanking you, for such a great game. We are still trying to bring new people to the game. It seams the young people want video and all sores of glits, or they want to have to pay for things in the game.

Thanks any way.

Nick

06.06.2019 04:03 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: It is We Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for keeping the game up. I think this is just a lull. I will once again start a campaign of welcoming players with PMs and emails. I don't think this is the end of CS. It may only be the beginning. And yes ... it's like a second home where friends meet to chat and play games. Smile
06.06.2019 14:44 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Is anyone still here?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH