Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Good Songs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Songs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Good Songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And here is the first. "Grandpa Told Me So"

https://youtu.be/5O9wSv7_xwU

Nick

08.05.2019 03:13 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: Good Songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice Smile
08.05.2019 20:56 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: Good Songs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pink Floyd "Is there anybody out there?"

Something a little sad Johnney Cash - Hurt

How about some Traveling Wilburys...I like this one the best!!!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 14.06.2019 22:54.

14.06.2019 22:40 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

One of the cool things about the net is the ability to explore.

Pentatonix
14.06.2019 23:19 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Another one from Pentatonix

The Sound of Silence
14.06.2019 23:27 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

I like this version. ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HboNZ8HFF8
15.06.2019 01:44 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by NickVanran

Oh, how the sound of silence takes me back. I had never heard of Simon and Garfunkel, until I arrived in Hawaii, heading for Vietnam. Some friends and I decided to explore Waikiki Beach. In our exploration, we found a movie theater, and it was showing for the first time out, "The Graduate." That was the first time I ever heard "The Sound of Silence".

Nick

15.06.2019 02:14 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

Then you have the Disturbed version of it. I also like this one.

My Son and I actually got into a philosophical discussion with this one. Good times!
16.06.2019 21:35 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

It's interesting that you picked this song. It's the first song I learned on the keyboard, and my wife and I played and sang it 3 or 4 times a week when we were on a road tour playing in clubs, and hotels. Traveled for 6 years, played in 28 states a year.
18.06.2019 01:47 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Good Songs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH