Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » prime time boost » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page prime time boost
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

prime time boost Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3 hour tics feels a little slow. So I think next game we run prime time for 1 hour with 15 or 20 minute just to allow the game to progress a little faster, if that is alright with everyone.
I'm not sure if this is possible ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 31.07.2019 15:12.

31.07.2019 14:42 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: prime time boost Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It doesn't seem anyone is too thrilled about this idea, so I guess we'll just leave the next galaxy with straight 3 hour tics.
06.08.2019 19:00 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » prime time boost

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH