Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Diplomacy(Will Resume))galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Diplomacy(Will Resume))galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

RE: surrender Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
Because we have a less experienced player in this game, and you smartly took his juicy planets ... at some point in this galaxy I may ask for a vote to see if everyone wants to surrender to your Lordship and start a new galaxy. Crying And yet I still smell a twinkle of hope in the air. Or is that barbecue sauce ?

As I said in game, you three really need to get together and see if you can team up and beat me.

I am quite happy to play against your combined forces and smash them all.

And yes, I grabbed his juicy planets early on as he was dumb enough to not protect them.

FYI: The first two ships I built in this galaxy were quantum drive troop ships and they gave me 4 free planets.

Sneaky but oh so effective.
28.07.2019 03:44 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: surrender Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like when you join my galaxies. You always make it interesting and fun.

Not everyone is aware of your sneaky tricks. Although I did post that everyone should build at least 1 light turret on every planet, I will send him a PM to remind him to always check the forum for helpful information.

I would like to know what happened to Multi. He plays a million games and then quits ? It doesn't make sense. Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 28.07.2019 15:41.

28.07.2019 14:45 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Multi could not log in for ages.

Then when he finally go back into the game he could not post of send a pm.

He even tried setting up a new account and that did not work either.

Last I heard from him was tat he was done with the game.
28.07.2019 17:17 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a sad story. Crying He will be remembered in history as the most addicted game player in the universe. May he find real life as attractive.
28.07.2019 19:21 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
That's a sad story. Crying He will be remembered in history as the most addicted game player in the universe. May he find real life as attractive.

He still logs in occasionally but not interested in playing.

Anyway the really sad story is the current scores of you three.

Only just started to scout and I notice that there is a lack of exotics in your systems.

Want to come and take either of my two off me?
28.07.2019 23:12 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

RE: Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sure ... I'll be right over Smile
29.07.2019 01:29 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

quote:
Sure ... I'll be right over Smile

When you get there, ignore the cruisers sitting in that system.

They are only there to serve your ship crews coffee and donuts.
29.07.2019 18:07 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

I sent my battleships out to find your cruisers, but they haven't had any luck finding them yet. Wink I only like glazed doughnuts.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 30.07.2019 00:55.

30.07.2019 00:53 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You do realize that you can build big things on your planets that go BOOM when unfriendly ships arrive.

They are called turrets and you might as well build a few of them as my bomber crews are getting bored not having anything to drop their bombs on.
03.08.2019 23:31 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

boom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My people don't like things that go boom. And my governors have been informed that there is a ruthless war lord out there that likes to blow stuff up.
04.08.2019 14:53 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: boom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As a reminder, be careful to not build a ship on a planet that has friendly ships or fleet on it, as this would be breaking the rules.

This is a non-gang-banging galaxy. It has all the normal functions of a diplomacy galaxy with one exception. You Can't join fleets or ships with allies for any reason. In other words ... allied ships or fleets are not allowed to be at the same point in the galaxy for any reason. (the exception would be passing scouts). Thus, you cannot attack or defend a single planet, ship or fleet with allies at the same time.
05.08.2019 15:39 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: boom Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
As a reminder, be careful to not build a ship on a planet that has friendly ships or fleet on it, as this would be breaking the rules.

This is a non-gang-banging galaxy. It has all the normal functions of a diplomacy galaxy with one exception. You Can't join fleets or ships with allies for any reason. In other words ... allied ships or fleets are not allowed to be at the same point in the galaxy for any reason. (the exception would be passing scouts). Thus, you cannot attack or defend a single planet, ship or fleet with allies at the same time.

There are only two types of ships in this galaxy.

Mine

Targets
05.08.2019 16:36 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

I was afraid you were going to say that. Crying
05.08.2019 20:28 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

Galaxy paused Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

War Lord has real life stuff to do for the next 3 days. I have paused the galaxy until he gets back. Hopefully he will let us know when he has returned.
09.08.2019 14:19 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

RE: Galaxy paused Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

War Lord has not contacted me as of yet. So just to make sure he has enough time to finish his real life stuff ... the game will resume Sunday, August 18th at 8:22 am est. This is the time I paused the game.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 14.08.2019 16:01.

14.08.2019 15:58 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

I have posted two ingame messages to you.
14.08.2019 16:53 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Diplomacy(Will Resume))galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH