Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Ship designs still available » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ship designs still available
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Ship designs still available Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The ships I designed in the Strategy galaxy 1 are still in place and can be used. This is a disadvantage to players who have not researched ship components. It seems we still don't have a clean start. Maybe we can restart again or re-post after spawn adjustments. For those who hate delays and want to start blowing stuff up right away ... I'm sorry we have to wait a little longer.
I'm building a ship with a quantum engine researched previously. Maybe it won't fly ? I'll know at the next tick.
I'm hoping everyone will be patient. Don't want to loose any players.

So I am now building colony ships with quantum drive on turn 2. Any comments ?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 28.08.2019 22:13.

28.08.2019 19:15 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Nomad Player-Rank: 3
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 22.03.2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Once upon a time I've got a juicy exo planet. No more restarts!!1
28.08.2019 23:56 Nomad is offline Send an Email to Nomad Search for Posts by Nomad Add Nomad to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NO more restarts thank you.
29.08.2019 00:10 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
Hahahaha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haha ... well at least I got you guys to talk to me. Smile
29.08.2019 00:40 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: Hahahaha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yea ... we will play this galaxy as is. NP Smile
29.08.2019 12:35 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Ship designs still available

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH