Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Erwin spawn % request » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Erwin spawn % request
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
distribution Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you Erwin.
If you have a galaxy with all experienced players, taking an exotics planet from another player is a pipe dream. The defender can build fighters just as fast as the attacker can build bombers and troop ships, with the added advantage of building turrets. Only by attacking an exotics planet from an unsuspecting new or less experienced player is possible.
08.09.2019 13:36 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Erwin [CS]
I have changed the distribution table to this:

Metal 42%
Deuterium 23%
Radioactives 19%
Crystal 9%
Exotics 7%

Making changes to it is fairly simple, including the base-production. So we can experiment with that in future, if you like.

Erwin has spoken and the decision was made. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. I serious doubt there will be any experiments in the future. If anything War_Cross will just want to increase Exotics or Crystals even more.

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
Thank you Erwin.
If you have a galaxy with all experienced players, taking an exotics planet from another player is a pipe dream. The defender can build fighters just as fast as the attacker can build bombers and troop ships, with the added advantage of building turrets. Only by attacking an exotics planet from an unsuspecting new or less experienced player is possible.

Pipe Dream? Guess I live in a fantasy world, I've taken plenty of Exotic planets from experienced players. I've also been known to leave New players alone, or even help them .
08.09.2019 15:44 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
agree Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yea I agree, It's more fun and rewarding to defend weaker players then it is to take their planets. Unfortunately not everyone feels that way.
08.09.2019 15:48 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Erwin spawn % request

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH