Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Strategy galaxy 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Strategy galaxy 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Strategy galaxy 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a non-gang-banging galaxy. It has all the normal functions of a diplomacy galaxy with one exception. You Can't join fleets or ships with allies for any reason. In other words ... allied ships or fleets are not allowed to be at the same point in the galaxy for any reason. (the exception would be passing scouts). Thus, you cannot attack a single planet, ship or fleet with allies at the same time. HSE is set to 20% strength.

This is a small 3 hour tic galaxy which will start September 29th at 19:00 but may start sooner if a winner is declared in strategy galaxy 1 and players agree to end early.

Galaxy density and or size will be adjusted before the start date to match recommended maximum players with players joined.

Exotics and crystal planets should be slightly more available.

Email your friends to come join.
Good luck and have fun.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 10.09.2019 17:42.

10.09.2019 14:36 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As Cylon Borg has a higher score than the combined scores of 2nd and 3rd placed players I think the #1 galaxy is already decided.

I am in 4th and have no chance of catching him.
10.09.2019 21:46 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
I see Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yea you kind of had a bad start. The borg is doing well that's for sure. But one other player is still in the picture. Go sign up anyway so you can load up on metal. I posted the game so it's not fair if I do it

I will move the start date up closer as soon as it is feasible.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by War_Cross: 10.09.2019 23:53.

10.09.2019 23:21 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

RE: I see Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
Yea you kind of had a bad start. The borg is doing well that's for sure. But one other player is still in the picture. Go sign up anyway so you can load up on metal. I posted the game so it's not fair if I do it

I will move the start date up closer as soon as it is feasible.

I will not be playing in it. Signed up in Sygors big galaxy.
11.09.2019 00:43 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
I see Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War Lord
As Cylon Borg has a higher score than the combined scores of 2nd and 3rd placed players I think the #1 galaxy is already decided.
I am in 4th and have no chance of catching him.

I thought you were hinting that I should start the game at an earlier date because it appears that we already have a winner.
11.09.2019 00:58 War_Cross is online Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Strategy galaxy 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH