Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Genesis Galaxy (Bobo's Ascent) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Genesis Galaxy (Bobo's Ascent)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Genesis Galaxy (Bobo's Ascent) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From the Beginning Galaxy (The Search)

A little back story about who and what the Berserkers are. The Berserkers are a Genetically Modified Sloth (GMS) created during the first Jag-Sloth War of 2525.

At the beginning of the war the Sloths realized they didn't stand a chance against the numerically superior Jags, so the Sloths did what any sensible Empire would do and created a super weapon of such raw power and dangerous potential that surely the Jags would back down at the mere sight of a GMS. This of course completely back fired when the Genetically Modified Sloths turned on their creators and began a systematic extermination plan of all Non-GMS species.

The only reason the Sloths, Jags, and all the other sentient species through out the universe are still here is because of the action of one Sloth. A Sgt 2.5 Toe "Hold my beer, Watch this" Rambo of the Royal Sloth Marines. He managed to kill off most of the GMS on the planet Hell's Gate, in the Gamma Gamma Gamma system in the later half of the 2nd Jag-Sloth War. Without his heroic actions none of us would be here today.

Sgt 2.5 toe managed to kill over 1500 of them with his R-1 Mk 42 "Infantry fighting weapon", when he ran out of Ammo, he finished off another 2693 with nothing more than a sharpened stick. At the end of day he sent over 4000 to meet Krom. But he did not get them all, best estimate is 90 of them survived and managed to escape the galaxy in the Long Range Colony Ship "Botany Bay."

This is imperative.

If you are in a Galaxy with Berserkers, put aside what ever differences you may have. Band together and eliminate All Berserkers.

This is the last known picture of the Leader of the Berserkers.

He is known as Bobo

Don't let his innocent look fool you, he will rip you apart and feed your limbs to his pet Turtle if needed. He has the strength of 10 sloths and 4 Jags combined, and the mental capacity of a Goldfish on Adderall and Ritalin.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 09.09.2019 19:34.

08.09.2019 17:12 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the Beginning Galaxy (The Search)

Bobo took on and defeated the combined might of Alfia, Earth747, and 1st. Bobo is now ready to expand his Empire and has set his sights on this Galaxy, the Genesis Galaxy. All non-GMS (Genitally Modified Sloths) will be Enslaved, Destroyed or turned into Turtle Food.
With one possible exception.

If enough players join, BoBo will consider taking on one Apprentice. This Apprentice will need to pass a test of loyalty and willingly submit his entire Empire to the painful process of Genetic Modification.
08.09.2019 18:20 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am in.

Nick

09.09.2019 03:57 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

This Galaxy is open to all Ranks with no special rules. The Primary goal is to defeat BoBo. Once the Hoard has accomplished that, then Those who are left can fight for Cosmic Supremacy.

Trust me, BoBo and his Apprentice will not go down easy. The only way to defeat him is with all of you coming together and working as a Team. I am hoping this will give New Players and Experienced players a chance to work together for a common goal.

The Galaxy is large so players can join late and still be part of the Quest to "Stop BoBo"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 09.09.2019 21:05.

09.09.2019 17:16 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Last know picture of BoBo. Note the R-1 Mk 42 "Infantry fighting weapon" with Sharpened Stick....

The game starts on BoBos birthday, Friday the 13th.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 09.09.2019 22:44.

09.09.2019 22:14 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War Lord Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 19.10.2014

Happy last birthday to BoBo.

As you will be present in the recipe my special new BBQ Sauce will be named in your honor.
10.09.2019 02:35 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

I am in and we will let the battle continue.

Sygor...............any chance of setting this up with a 2 or 3 min prime time for the first 30 or so turns?

Absolutely nothing is going to happen that needs micro management in that time frame.

War Lord.................keep your damn BBQ Sauce factories away from my planets or I will contaminate them with COFFEE.
11.09.2019 17:07 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

Great BBQ sloth and coffee will be on the menu.

This will be a good game.
11.09.2019 20:51 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Multiglow
I am in and we will let the battle continue.

Sygor...............any chance of setting this up with a 2 or 3 min prime time for the first 30 or so turns?

Absolutely nothing is going to happen that needs micro management in that time frame.

War Lord.................keep your damn BBQ Sauce factories away from my planets or I will contaminate them with COFFEE.

I would like to do that, but I would need everyone who is playing to agree to it. I already have a sneaking suspicion Nick would be against it. So for now, we leave it at 2 hour ticks.

Besides, gives me more time to tell you about BoBo and the other GMS Sloths you will encounter.
11.09.2019 21:17 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

I am for faster starting turns if possible.
11.09.2019 23:55 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

Happy Birthday BoBo!

quote:
Originally posted by War Lord
Happy last birthday to BoBo.

BoBo wasn't really birthed in the Traditional sense. He was more or less created from slicing together Genetic material from a variety of species. With about 40% coming from a Sloth known as Sgt 2.5 Toe "Hold my beer, Watch this" Rambo and 25% coming from Krom the Sloth God of War. Only the creators know where the last 35% came from. Some say at least 10% from Jags, other's say 12% from a frog on some back water world once known as Earth.

Anyway. The galaxy is large, so it will be open for both new players and seasoned players to join.

Primary goal of the Galaxy is to destroy BoBo. After that, who ever is left can fight for Cosmic Supremacy.
13.09.2019 21:04 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

I could have went with faster start ticks, if the game started on Saturday morning at say 9:00 AM. to 12:pm but it started today, and I had lots of work to do.

I was out all day today running all over town picking up things needed here at home. and I worked all morning doing catch up on my bosses yard.

Enjoyed the Sunshine and the people that I met.

Nick

14.09.2019 03:34 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

Looks like we had someone join at turn 10. Still plenty of room for more players.
14.09.2019 19:35 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Good players bubble up fast to the top, or stay at the top, others lay low and Waite, while building infrastructure, me, I just kinda hang in there.

I invited a few people to join, after the game started.

Because we got'ta kill Bobo, in order for the game to be balanced.

Nick

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NickVanran: 16.09.2019 02:52.

16.09.2019 02:48 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

quote:
Originally posted by NickVanran
Good players bubble up fast to the top, or stay at the top, others lay low and Waite, while building infrastructure, me, I just kinda hang in there.

I invited a few people to join, after the game started.

Because we got'ta kill Bobo, in order for the game to be balanced.

Nick

You don't need to kill BoBo....Wait. Yes, you do.
19.09.2019 00:13 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

BoBo we thought we would let you know that our new BBQ Sauce coalition has invited you to be the guest of honor at our next cook out.

As we are going to need 100 sloths to properly flavor our newest creation please deliver then to the gamma gamma section no later than 1900 zulu tomorrow.
19.09.2019 17:49 War Lord is offline Send an Email to War Lord Search for Posts by War Lord Add War Lord to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by War Lord
BoBo we thought we would let you know that our new BBQ Sauce coalition has invited you to be the guest of honor at our next cook out.

As we are going to need 100 sloths to properly flavor our newest creation please deliver then to the gamma gamma section no later than 1900 zulu tomorrow.

BoBo likes parties, he hopes you have one of those Pinata things that you smash with bats. Anyway it took some doing, but the Berserker's have 50 "Super BattleStar Dreadnoughts of Doom" on the way..
Yesterday, 18:33 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Genesis Galaxy (Bobo's Ascent)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH