Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Happy New Year » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy New Year
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Happy New Year Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy New Year Everyone Smile
31.12.2019 16:41 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 01.01.2020

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy New Year to You, too!
01.01.2020 10:51 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wish you all a very Happy New Year. Hope 2020 will be a good one!
01.01.2020 13:59 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Happy New Year Erwin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This would be a very happy New Year, If you, Erwin, could devote just one day to the game per month and maybe 30 min. a day during the week. It would help very much in the growth of membership.

I have talked to lots of people playing other games and they come, take a look at the game, then come back to me and say, "It looks like a great game, but it has been abandoned by its creator. Don't want nothing to do with it."

If you want some pay for playing the game, that two would help to increase the membership. A small token amount per year, say $5.00. If a person puts money into a game, they wish to get their moneys worth out of it, by playing it more.

It would also give you more money, payment for the time that you are devoting to the game.

Nick

03.01.2020 23:48 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

I messaged WC to support me, in case Erwin asks him, what will he think, to give me tools to start galaxies or not? That would be best solution, how I and WC both fit to community (he usually sabotages/delays/ignores/hi-jacks them, when galaxies are under requests).

WC answered me "this is a joke, right?"

The topic is Happy New Year! This game would be much happier, if one player stops his aggressive, negative bossing around and gives space to other players, too.

I have tried many years, with best intentions for community to try to figure out something which helps newbies stay here and every year one player starts to bully or is just annoyingly disgusting, so I have lost the control and had to quit. This year I behave and he can't get rid of me that easily.

I suggest WC to be more happy and let others get happy, too. When game is not happy, then quits happen.

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by Elder: 04.01.2020 10:04.

04.01.2020 02:35 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

I never seen that low activity in CS!

I have been online now 4 days here, I see rarely 2 players online together.

I read forums, even pommiebastard got eaten out from game. The game needs new "galaxy starter", new visions, new spirit (old spirit, who gets his chance).

I promise I behave good and bring players here and I try to keep positive vibe with WC, too, I offered him peace, with my best intentions for community.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elder: 04.01.2020 03:27.

04.01.2020 02:58 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: Happy New Year Erwin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NickVanran
This would be a very happy New Year, If you, Erwin, could devote just one day to the game per month and maybe 30 min. a day during the week. It would help very much in the growth of membership.
I have talked to lots of people playing other games and they come, take a look at the game, then come back to me and say, "It looks like a great game, but it has been abandoned by its creator. Don't want nothing to do with it."
If you want some pay for playing the game, that two would help to increase the membership. A small token amount per year, say $5.00. If a person puts money into a game, they wish to get their moneys worth out of it, by playing it more.
It would also give you more money, payment for the time that you are devoting to the game.
Nick

Oh that's real smart Nick. Making people pay is going to draw more player"s ?

Elder ... Rome was not built in a day. It took a lot of giant fast tic galaxies where new players had zero chance of doing well, and even experienced players got burned out to empty the active player count. It will take awhile to build it back up again, by drawing in a group of people that believe in fair play and good sportsmanship. Not your cup of tea.
05.01.2020 01:18 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

I have in my mind galaxy, which is so big and "somehow slow" where is FINE, when players go inactive for some weeks or what-ever - they can feel safe, they are not PK-ed. We need to figure out game like that and it should be diplomacy game.
I need tools to check is it THAT, what I am thinking! Big Grin

Registration should be open for ever. If needed, Erwin can manipulate turns, so we rewind time.
05.01.2020 01:27 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Happy New Year

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH