Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » 4 hr tic 2 - having fun » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 4 hr tic 2 - having fun
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 01.01.2020

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well yes, 700/1400 gold for 100 metal ..
09.01.2020 18:46 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
Metal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well sure. Everyone's building ships
10.01.2020 03:45 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lets make agreement to not conquer inactive players, OK?
or it is allowed?

Currently I see 2 inactives.

I can take them out easily, since there is no reputation penalty.
11.01.2020 23:14 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List

1st post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you read the 1st page post, you should have seen this ... "The object is to win using your own skills and strategies and skills. Attacking small empires is frowned upon. Wink
12.01.2020 00:12 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

OK, I translated that frowned upon.
Please understand it is international game and everybody don't understand all these fancy words. Big Grin

OK, I don't attack inactives then, I let them be.
12.01.2020 00:18 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List

Np Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NP
12.01.2020 01:15 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » 4 hr tic 2 - having fun

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH