Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Erwin spawn % request » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Erwin spawn % request
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Fuyu
I believe Erwin said 2% was the original value.

It could of been 2%. I remember replaying old galaxies (before the crash) and counting Exo planets, and calculated 3%.
13.01.2020 16:25 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Elder
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Registration Date: 01.01.2020

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
There is no convincing argument that making exotics rare improves the game play. More importantly ... in the war-only format, where you CAN'T share resources. Especially in small galaxies where the game is completed in 250 turns, not 600 turns, or endless giant galaxies with a 1,000 planets and 7 players with a vote to end galaxy option. Erwin agreed with this fact. case closed.

Don't keep pressing to do harm to the war-only format.

This is my last War Only game. Current game we are playing has bad setup and I doubt about future WO-s.

I came to play that One game, as new account, 0 games, to beat You up Big Grin ... and then case closed. And then we turn the page and put focus back on diplomacy.

Mostly or only You generate WO galaxies. Is this Your game, that we have to change game mods because of You?

I want to message Erwin, to offer him new game:

Diplomacy 2.0
with original exo mods and where only paired alliances possible (code: limit active alliance members value) and where treaties max 50 turns (code: limit treaty max lenght to 50).

I know You don't support me, maybe others do

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Elder: 13.01.2020 16:34.

13.01.2020 16:29 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: rare Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Updated chart

13.01.2020 16:56 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross

quote:
Originally posted by Elder

This is my last War Only game. Current game we are playing has bad setup and I doubt about future WO-s.
I came to play that One game, as new account, 0 games, to beat You up Big Grin ... and then case closed. And then we turn the page and put focus back on diplomacy.
Mostly or only You generate WO galaxies. Is this Your game, that we have to change game mods because of You?
I want to message Erwin, to offer him new game:
Diplomacy 2.0
with original exo mods and where only paired alliances possible (code: limit active alliance members value) and where treaties max 50 turns (code: limit treaty max lenght to 50).
I know You don't support me, maybe others do.

This is your last war-only game? Excellent ! Thank you Smile
13.01.2020 19:48 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » Erwin spawn % request

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH