Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Galaxy of the Ancients » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Galaxy of the Ancients
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Trantor
the arrow keys to shift between planets in the planet view does not work?

how to change between planets in the planet view?

Never tried it that way, I use the wheel on my mouse.
17.02.2020 21:56 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Bard of Prey Player-Rank: 2
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 02.11.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
quote:
Originally posted by Trantor
the arrow keys to shift between planets in the planet view does not work?

how to change between planets in the planet view?

Never tried it that way, I use the wheel on my mouse.

Pg Up/Pg Down, I think.
18.02.2020 03:13 Bard of Prey is online Send an Email to Bard of Prey Search for Posts by Bard of Prey Add Bard of Prey to your Buddy List
Trantor Player-Rank: 2
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 16.08.2007

thank you, it works
18.02.2020 03:19 Trantor is offline Send an Email to Trantor Search for Posts by Trantor Add Trantor to your Buddy List
Randall747 Player-Rank: 3 Randall747 is a male
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

Registration Date: 17.12.2011

ancient sloths gave me 1000 metal also Smile
18.02.2020 21:21 Randall747 is offline Send an Email to Randall747 Search for Posts by Randall747 Add Randall747 to your Buddy List

the research is much slower here than in the other 4 hour tick galaxy
19.02.2020 04:37 Trantor is offline Send an Email to Trantor Search for Posts by Trantor Add Trantor to your Buddy List

hey....retiring a soldier killed the soldier and not made him a farmer.

how do i convert soldier to farmer?
19.02.2020 19:25 Trantor is offline Send an Email to Trantor Search for Posts by Trantor Add Trantor to your Buddy List

You can't.

you need to recolonize the planet or in other words send a colony ship.

When the game was first developed you could convert military to citizens. But it was thought it unbalanced the game so the capability was taken away. If you do a search of "Breeder" you should find some discussions on the topic.

The planet you just took from the Ancients should be fairly easy to bring up to full population by building farms after you of course recolonize it. After all it has a excellent industry base, you will just need to make room for them.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 19.02.2020 20:46.

19.02.2020 19:47 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

thanks sygor

grrrrr....i have to send a colony ship now
Yesterday, 01:37 Trantor is offline Send an Email to Trantor Search for Posts by Trantor Add Trantor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Try keeping one or two colony ships with your war fleet, they sometimes come in handy.

Nick

Yesterday, 04:08 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

no war fleet..... just a lone trooper ship captain acting adventurous

same adventure he tried in other galaxy and was shot down
Yesterday, 07:55 Trantor is offline Send an Email to Trantor Search for Posts by Trantor Add Trantor to your Buddy List

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who is taking treaty decisions for the ancients? they declined my peace treaty :(

i only asked for 10,000 gold Smile http://cosmicsupremacy.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif
Today, 02:32 Trantor is offline Send an Email to Trantor Search for Posts by Trantor Add Trantor to your Buddy List

Current time Turn 55
Ancient time Turn 548

A Pimply faced 14 year old who survives off of Hot Pockets, Mountain Dew, and
Fried Sardines has managed to Hack the highly secure database containing all Ancient knowledge. Before Ancient IT could cut him off, he downloaded the following and placed the information on the Public Galactic Network.

1. Ancient Fried Sardine recipe with Pickled Peanut sauce
2. Galactic Map
3. Krom's Secrets of War
Today, 14:50 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Galaxy of the Ancients

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH