Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » New game-type (everlasting galaxy) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New game-type (everlasting galaxy)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elder
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

Registration Date: 01.01.2020

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elder
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, You are getting it.
IF to build everlasting galaxy, then replace the sandbox.

But they are not same. Neverending galaxy would be much different from current diplomacy and WO game.

If we are getting to page 2 in this topic, I take short conclusion, which changes are in my mind.

One thing we need to figure out, is to ban cheating in resource trading. Where quitters and "friends" trade all values to their master.

In game Utopia there is value "Trade Balance" for it. --- When someone gets too much aid, his/her TB goes negative and at one point the taxes will come (and these really hurt). To fix taxes, player has to send out aid, himself, too.

CS is bit different game - the trade is not only for aid, it may be to demand tribute, too.
So Trade Balance would be non-sense.

I am not brainstorming right now, but I will think about it, it is important to be prepared for cheaters, to pre-counter them.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Elder: 08.04.2020 04:58.

08.04.2020 04:56 Elder is offline Send an Email to Elder Search for Posts by Elder Add Elder to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » New game-type (everlasting galaxy)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH